Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want a baby?

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 6:57 PM
  • 17 Replies

One of my best friends just had a baby and I've been seeing babies everywhere lately. 

I swore after I had my twins (unplanned) that I wouldn't have more kids (Then god blessed me with my 13 year old!)

Damn I got baby fever bad! I want a daughter someday. I have moments where the baby fever is so bad, but then I come back to reality (usually has something to do with a child who is yelling) and realize that's a big fat no right now XD. 

When did you decide you were done having kids? Did you end up having more after that? 

by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 6:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Gabeys_Mommy
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:00 PM
We decided we were done after two. We had our boy & girl, 2 and a half years apart.

Then I got baby fever and we tried for a year. Didnt happen. The minute we stopped trying, along came baby #3. There are 5 years between #2 and #3.

We are totally done now. It's chaotic, expensive, & the daycare right now kills us.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:01 PM
This is my 5th pregnancy but will be only my second living child. The losses combined with how sick I am combined with my desire to adopt mean I am 100% done with bio babies. Dh will be getting snipped before the birth. I'm sure I will still get baby fever, but I'm ready to move on from this painful part of my life.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:03 PM
I'm definitely done with having babies. One is enough.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:04 PM
Just had my 3rd child in January. I have two girls ages 10 and 4 also born in January. I finally have a boy so I feel complete. Going in to have a tubal done.
constantg
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:05 PM

I'm not done and baby fever is hitting me hard but it's most definitely not the right time. D:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:05 PM
Dh and I decided that once our son was 7 if we didn't have a second one that we would be done. We didn't want kids too far apart as him and his brother are 17 years apart. I got pregnant with our second two months after our oldest turned 7. Dh's first call was to the Dr's to schedule a vasectomy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:05 PM

DH has major baby fever, but I'm trying to stave him off.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:06 PM
I flirt with the idea of having another baby all the time lol...and none of my kids are younger than 16!
I'm going to force myself to wait for grandkids.
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:06 PM

How did you get blessed with a 13 yo after your twins but your twins are 6? I'm confused.

twinsnteen1988
by Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:12 PM

I adopted him a year ago :)

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

How did you get blessed with a 13 yo after your twins but your twins are 6? I'm confused.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)