Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How to know when your son is growing up

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:15 PM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this
When he takes a second shower of the day before a school dance lol. This is the kid who used to try to hang onto the side of the doorway to keep from taking a bath ;). He is 14.

Oh and there are many other ways but this one cracks me up for some reason.
by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NYmama96
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:20 PM
Yep! I really is one the main way to figure it out
bleumonster
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:23 PM
Maybe shaving, but he hasn't really gotten there yet. A little peach fuzz on his upper lip lol.

Quoting NYmama96: Yep! I really is one the main way to figure it out
NYmama96
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:32 PM
My 15 year old has been shaving for 2 yrs and my 17 year old has been shaving for 3

Quoting bleumonster: Maybe shaving, but he hasn't really gotten there yet. A little peach fuzz on his upper lip lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:33 PM
When he asks what he's supposed to do with the single hair "down there" and whether he can use the kitchen scissors to cut it off... as he's hiding the scissors in his hand, heading back into the bathroom.
bleumonster
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:35 PM
I think he's just a late hair bloomer lol. He didn't even have much hair in his pits until this year ;).

Quoting NYmama96: My 15 year old has been shaving for 2 yrs and my 17 year old has been shaving for 3
Quoting bleumonster: Maybe shaving, but he hasn't really gotten there yet. A little peach fuzz on his upper lip lol.
bleumonster
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:36 PM
Bwahahaha!

Quoting Anonymous 1: When he asks what he's supposed to do with the single hair "down there" and whether he can use the kitchen scissors to cut it off... as he's hiding the scissors in his hand, heading back into the bathroom.
DallasCowboys81
by Don't live in Texas! on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:36 PM
Haha. Yep! I have a 15 yr old so I get it
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:41 PM
Aw. My guy is 5. He's growing up though.
NYmama96
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:57 PM
I wish all my boys were late bloomers but I didn't get that lucky.

Quoting bleumonster: I think he's just a late hair bloomer lol. He didn't even have much hair in his pits until this year ;).

Quoting NYmama96: My 15 year old has been shaving for 2 yrs and my 17 year old has been shaving for 3
bleumonster
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 8:02 PM
He had a little fuzz on his upper lip and nagged me for a couple of weeks to buy him a "shaver". So I got him a razor finally and I think he's used it once lmao.

Quoting NYmama96: I wish all my boys were late bloomers but I didn't get that lucky.

Quoting bleumonster: I think he's just a late hair bloomer lol. He didn't even have much hair in his pits until this year ;).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)