Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She stole her gas

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 59 Replies
1 mom liked this
Wow some ppl. I was getting gas and it started getting packed. Well one spot opened up and the lady waiting for that pump started forward all of a sudden another car races from the other side and steals the pump. She gets out puts her card in and gets gas. While she is getting gas she goes into the store. The first lady pulls up close to the car takes the pump out and puts it in her tank. She keeps an eye on the door.
I seen a lot of strange things but this. The guy next to me tried to say something but she just rolled her eyes i got her licence plate number and we called the police while someone when to tell the attendent to turn the pump off. She hurried up and left. We told the police what happen. Man i pray they catch her.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:34 PM

Oh wow. In your state isn't it illegal to leave the pump unattended? In Mass, you have to manually hold it down.

AnnieGoolaheey
by Mrs. Annie Proffitt on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:35 PM
What a douche bag.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:37 PM

She's dumb, gas stations have cameras.

Spam72
by Emerald Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:41 PM

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Oh wow. In your state isn't it illegal to leave the pump unattended? In Mass, you have to manually hold it down.

In Minnesota you aren't suppose to leave but you can use the switch to go hands free. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:41 PM
5 moms liked this
I'm going to admit to LOL'ing at that...
DarksMama
by Ruby Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:42 PM
Now THAT is trailer as hell.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:43 PM
People do all the time there is a lock on the handle so you can walk away and it will stop by itself when its full

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:44 PM
We did too deep down i was like go girl but know it was wrong no matter how mad u get lol

Quoting Anonymous 4: I'm going to admit to LOL'ing at that...
ChefLoveMomma
by Culinary Genius on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm in jersey, we don't pump our gas, gas station attendants do. Sucks that happened though, that's trashy as hell.
bleumonster
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:46 PM
That's why I either pay first or pay at the pump and stay with my car the whole time. I also don't try to beat people out for the gas pump.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)