Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not my child

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
DS(8y/o) and a few of the boys(6-9) on the block were playing outside(it's a dead end). They play basketball, hockey, and other kids stuff in the street. Well tonight ds comes in the house crying his eyes out and holding his bloody elbow. I asked what happened and he tells me that one of the boys(6) next door pushed him on the ground because his rebounded basketball hit him. While cleaning up his arm, he tells me that right before this happened, the brother(9) of this little boy told one of the boys(6) that he is going to push him down and stomp his head in. The little boy ran into the house after the other kid pushed my son down and told his dad what happened.
The little boys dad comes knocking on my door. So apparently the little boy and the siblings are actually cousins. I never knew this. The siblings have lived here for almost a year. The dad was pissed because he knows the parents won't do anything about the actions of their sons. He wanted to make sure my son was okay and to ask if he could come over and watch a movie with his son.
What is wrong with kids and parents? I would probably beat my son if I was told he threatened to put his hands on another person or actually put his hands on another child.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:45 PM
Kids are brats because parents are too lazy to parent them. It's sad. I hope your son feels better.
shiny76
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:50 PM

atleast the father had some honor and came to check in. the other boys need some parenting, sadly some parents are lazy or just don't care.

DarksMama
by Ruby Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 8:04 PM
Sounds like the uncle is the only human amidst the grown ups.
faerie75
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 8:06 PM
My kids would have mobbed on them and game over. (Never started anything though)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)