Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

had court today

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 8:14 PM
  • 57 Replies
Today had court I get to keep my RO for a year, but now he is able to see my daughter he will get supervised visits, he is pissed but he still hasn't done what CPS asked him to do.

He is still trying to make me look bad he told cps that he wants our daughter removed from my care and becuase I am unstable he told them to go back and check my records I loss custody of my oldest because I tried to kill myself and him which is a lie, I put him up for adoption at birth I was 14 and unable to care for him and I did not try to kill him. He also said I am always depressed and to high off my meds to care for her that she got RSV and pneumonia because of me that he was never really abusive and I am phyco and made it all up to take his daughter from him.

Those are all lies and CPS knows and don't believe him, if he wasn't abusive I wouldn't have a RO on him, cps wouldn'tbe making him have supervised visits with all oh his kids not just our daughter and his boys wouldn't make up lies about what he has done to me and there wouldn't be any proof.

He is just making this harder for himself, I have done everything CPS has asked of me and they only way the way take my daughter or my other kids is if I go back to him and that's never going to happen.

His sister called me today talking about how he is really mad this time and it's not like usually he keeps saying I am dead for real this time and to be carefully becuase she doesn't think he is playing this time. I told if he does then maybe my kids will end up better off not in the middle of this mess and he would go to prison and he would never end up with my daughter.
by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 8:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tonysgurl05
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 8:19 PM
Omg. Good luck with all that. Keep ur doors locked and hopefully u have an alarm system also I would try to avoid being out alone unless it's in a crowded place people r crazy when it comes to their kids.
Estrella90
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 8:26 PM
I say if he was going to kill me he would have already, he has been saying since I left he was going to kill me, he use to tell me all the time when we were together he was going to kill would play dumb little psychotic games with his guns all the time never once did he go throuhg with it, he has choked me many of times and never went through with it.

I am tired of him playing games and trying to scare me.

Quoting Tonysgurl05: Omg. Good luck with all that. Keep ur doors locked and hopefully u have an alarm system also I would try to avoid being out alone unless it's in a crowded place people r crazy when it comes to their kids.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 8:54 PM
4 moms liked this
You shouldn't just brush stuff like that, men like him become even more violent when they feel like they are losing control. Just becuase he never acted on his threats before don't mean he won't snap and kill you. You need to let law enforcement or that can keep you say take the steps necessary to keep you and you children safe.
Mrs.Wilk32
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 8:56 PM
This. Good luck to you.

Quoting Anonymous 1: You shouldn't just brush stuff like that, men like him become even more violent when they feel like they are losing control. Just becuase he never acted on his threats before don't mean he won't snap and kill you. You need to let law enforcement or that can keep you say take the steps necessary to keep you and you children safe.
jabs54
by Ruby Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 8:57 PM

Oh geez, he sounds dangerous :(  

seximami111
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 9:03 PM

Good luck, hon. 

OrangeBalloon
by Emerald Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 9:03 PM
Do you own a gun? I'm not asking that lightly and I totally understand not wanting one. But if a man made serious threads to the point that other people thought he means it, I would do everything I could to protect myself and my kid. If he wanted to kill me I would go down fighting.
kristinm87
by Ruby Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 9:13 PM
This. If someone that violent threatened my life (he has), I would own at least one firearm (I do).

Quoting OrangeBalloon: Do you own a gun? I'm not asking that lightly and I totally understand not wanting one. But if a man made serious threads to the point that other people thought he means it, I would do everything I could to protect myself and my kid. If he wanted to kill me I would go down fighting.
happymommy1105
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 9:16 PM
1 mom liked this
And you haven't called the cops why?

Estrella90
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 11:40 PM
I'm not brushing anything off om just sick of his empty threats and having to live in fear, I just want for my kids to be able to live our lives and be happy.

Im not saying if it came down to it im going to lay down and let him kill me of course I'm going to fight for the sake of my kids.

Quoting Anonymous 1: You shouldn't just brush stuff like that, men like him become even more violent when they feel like they are losing control. Just becuase he never acted on his threats before don't mean he won't snap and kill you. You need to let law enforcement or that can keep you say take the steps necessary to keep you and you children safe.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)