Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MC may be the meanest group on CM

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
but, it also carries the most intelligent people.

50% of MC is halfway intelligent. Other groups have the dumbest broads I've ever seen. 90% are lucky if they can spell 3 letter words. The other 10% that actually have a brain are also active in MC.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:18 PM
It's definitely the most entertaining place.
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:19 PM

I'd like to see the data you analyzed to come up with this shit?

Episkey
by Dra til helvete on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:19 PM
There's definitely a variety in here
bcoll
by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:20 PM
There are enough positives to keep me here.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:20 PM
I dunno
Most reading comprehension here that i have seen is lackadaisical at best.
Diva-Mami
by Petty LaBelle on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:21 PM


Quoting Anonymous 2: It's definitely the most entertaining place.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:21 PM
I love this group!!
lapcounter
by Race Mom on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:22 PM
Okay.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:24 PM
It has the best stories. And it is so easy to feed some of the egotistical crazies.
Reading.Rainbow
by Mad Martigan on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:24 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)