Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He doesn't want another baby

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies

i'm so upset at my husband for lying to me. before we got married, we agreed to two more children. i had one from a previous relationship then we had one together and then got married. we had another and now he says no more. it makes me really sad that he would promise two more and now not want to have the last one. having 4 children is the perfect number for me. he felt the same. our youngest is 1. i really hope he changes his mind or we have an oops baby since im getting off my birth control.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2016 at 11:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 11:25 PM
Maybe he realizes that a 4th baby would stretch everything a bit too tightly??
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2016 at 11:28 PM

i don't see how. babies don't cost a lot of money

Quoting Anonymous 2: Maybe he realizes that a 4th baby would stretch everything a bit too tightly??

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 11:31 PM
You have an oops baby you may be a single mom. I would do it. Kids cost a fortune to raise and pay for college.
PoplarGrove
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 11:33 PM

Teenagers do, though.  And babies turn into teenagers then it gets really expensive.  

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Anonymous 2: Maybe he realizes that a 4th baby would stretch everything a bit too tightly??

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 11:34 PM
Why do you need to have more children?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 11:34 PM
What kind of fantasy world do you live in where babies don't cost a lot of money?!

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 11:35 PM
Another child is another 18 years of financial responsibility added on. Maybe he doesn't want that. Minds do change.
SmurfGoneBad
by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 11:36 PM
People are allowed to change their minds. You are being selfish.
RobJar
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 11:36 PM
people change their minds as they grow up. How old are you? How much money do you have? Do you work? Do you own or rent?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 11:37 PM
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Lol, babies aren't terribly expensive but they grow and become extremely expensive. It's not like a short commitment, you will have that child for life. So of they are 25 and going through debt problems, you will need to help. It's foolish to think adding one child doesn't add a big expense.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)