Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SMs bday

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
I'm not sure why my ex thinks his soon to be wife's birthday is anything that should change our schedule...

So her bday occurs during Spring Break and my ex wants to take my son along cause they are going to Mexico. I told him it's rediculous I barely see my son and the time we won't have worries my ex wants the time all to himself! Plus why couldn't he have scheduled it when he KNOWS he'd have my son...?!

Well he said technically he can take DS as his custodial parent, and because our plan says that spring break can be used for out of town travel and if there is a conflict he has preference in even years..

Help ladies how do I stop this?!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 13, 2016 at 1:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
allycally
by Ruby Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 1:03 AM
Let him go.Hell have fun.
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Mar. 13, 2016 at 1:03 AM
Well, since this is 2016, it sounds like you can't. What odd wording for a court order.
morgiefae
by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 1:03 AM
He may have costodial, but can he take the kiddo without your sign off? We have to have the other parent sign off on just taking the kids out of state...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 13, 2016 at 1:05 AM
Say we both made plans. In odd years I have preference over him.

Quoting bluebunnybabe: Well, since this is 2016, it sounds like you can't. What odd wording for a court order.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 13, 2016 at 1:07 AM

what would be the trouble of him going with his dad? you realize you cant reschedule birthdays right?

bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Mar. 13, 2016 at 1:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Normally spring break alternates. Not well it's whoever wants to make plans but if it comes down to it, then it alternates.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Say we both made plans. In odd years I have preference over him.

Quoting bluebunnybabe: Well, since this is 2016, it sounds like you can't. What odd wording for a court order.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 13, 2016 at 1:10 AM
We keep the school schedule if neither of us go out of town

Quoting bluebunnybabe: Normally spring break alternates. Not well it's whoever wants to make plans but if it comes down to it, then it alternates.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Say we both made plans. In odd years I have preference over him.

Ted1242
by I'm listening. on Mar. 13, 2016 at 1:13 AM
Just let him go. Pick your battles.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 13, 2016 at 1:17 AM
Passports are needed for travel to Mexico. Both parents are required to sign off on passports for minors. Unless one parent is deador has had termination of parental rights, and proof must be shown when applying for a minor's passport.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 13, 2016 at 1:20 AM
Does he have a passport?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)