Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The time changed

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
I totally forgot it was coming. So I need to pick up my kids in the morning but they will still be asleep when I go. This sucks. I'd hate to wake them up early, but I really want to get back home and lay down for a bit. This is horrible timing really. Guess I'll just go an hour later.

Does the time change mess with anyone else's plans?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 13, 2016 at 5:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
notjstasocermom
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 5:36 AM
Ok?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 13, 2016 at 5:40 AM
It threw me off and now it sucks. May not seem like a big deal but it sort of is for me. Then again maybe the kids will be tired because I think they stayed up late. So...I could possibly make it work for me.

Quoting notjstasocermom: Ok?
left.drowning
by Fix Me on Mar. 13, 2016 at 6:14 AM
Not really.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TurtleMami
by Gold Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 6:31 AM
I just got home from Ikea and I have to wake up in three hours, but then I get to sleep again so not really.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 13, 2016 at 6:36 AM
My 18 month old is going through sleep regression and I watched it go from 1:59 to 3:00. I am unamused...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 13, 2016 at 6:39 AM
Told my dh I'm always sleep deprived, thanks to his snoring, every night, so what's the difference
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 13, 2016 at 6:40 AM
I can't sleep and when my phone skipped 2am I seriously feel like I've been up all night because now it's almost 5 here.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 13, 2016 at 6:41 AM
I may get to sleep. We'll see.

Quoting TurtleMami: I just got home from Ikea and I have to wake up in three hours, but then I get to sleep again so not really.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 13, 2016 at 6:42 AM
It's almost 6 here.

Quoting Anonymous 4: I can't sleep and when my phone skipped 2am I seriously feel like I've been up all night because now it's almost 5 here.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 13, 2016 at 6:42 AM
I changed my alarm clock last night before I went to bed, but I accidentally moved it 2hrs ahead. So I got up to early. Other then that, I'm happy that it will stay lighter out later now. I love this time of yr
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)