Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No we have them for a reason

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
DH and I rent a decent home I won't lie it's a 5 bedroom only about 600 a mknth, the reason is because we fixed it up for the owner and put all new stove fridge shower ect. We are only renting for maybe the next two years then plan to buy it. The owner is elderly and couldn't repair it himself so we said we would and he offered a discount on it for doing it.

Well mil found out we live in a nice big house and keeps asking to move herself and four kids in, I wouldn't mind if these four kids behaved but they don't, they punch walls scream and throw things and never listen. With us just repairing this place and being very low on money we can't offered to fix whatever her kids break.

We told her we couldn't help her and she flipped out saying we have the extra room and she deserves the break from her kids, paying rent, and cleaning up. I told her if we allowed them she would be paying half rent her kids break anything she would be fixing it and she is to make them dinner.

She didn't like this offer and now won't even talk to us, she keeps saying we betrayed her and her children and DH is being a bad son -.-

I don't see how we are being bad family members because we won't let her live Scot free -.-

She doesn't want to pay rent, she doesn't want to parent her four kids (15,10,7,1) and feels she shouldn't need to pick up after them her reason is because she's had seven kids and deserves a break now that she's older

Should of stopped popping kids out when you hit 40 i dont know how DH came out so decent and hard working when his mother is so... I dont know the right words!

This is only s rant I don't do this very often but I am just so tired of her trying to force us to oarent her children and shit because she doesn't feel like it, fuck she lives off the state! She has no job she gets food stamps and i dont know how she's living without paying rent but she is -.-

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 13, 2016 at 9:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 13, 2016 at 9:52 AM

awesome mil troll post

Talkingheads
by Ruby Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 9:53 AM
1 mom liked this
What in hell is with all these MILs wanting to move in with their adult children? How does she expect the sleeping arrangements to work?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 13, 2016 at 9:54 AM
I wouldn't want them either. My brother took my sister and her son (16) in and they destroyed his home. He ended up moving back in with out parents so he can fix it up, sell it and get something small so noone can ever live with him again
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 9:54 AM

DO NOT let her move in EVER ! She put herself in that mess and you wont be able to save her. She will destroy what you have worked so hard for including your marriage.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 13, 2016 at 9:56 AM
2 moms liked this

You're MIL, "found out" where you live?

Sometimes I think I come here just to see how fucked up all of your lives are, makes me feel good.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 13, 2016 at 9:56 AM
Her fou kids share one room and she gets her own room

She tried to beg DH to move our 6 month old into our room so that way she gets three rooms

Quoting Talkingheads: What in hell is with all these MILs wanting to move in with their adult children? How does she expect the sleeping arrangements to work?
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Mar. 13, 2016 at 9:57 AM
Even if she changes her mind, don't let her move in! You already know she's not going to do her part. Just say no!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 13, 2016 at 9:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Took me awhile to get this house fixed up (it was really bad) I can't offard to lose it

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

DO NOT let her move in EVER ! She put herself in that mess and you wont be able to save her. She will destroy what you have worked so hard for including your marriage.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 13, 2016 at 9:58 AM
You won't have anything good to offer your family with this new living arrangement - no and don't let her bring it up again.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 13, 2016 at 9:58 AM
Oh she knows she's not allowed

I just find it sad that she keeps having kids wen she doesn't want them

Quoting bluebunnybabe: Even if she changes her mind, don't let her move in! You already know she's not going to do her part. Just say no!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)