Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Spring Forward everyone

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

Mobile Photo

I love when we set the clocks ahead. It puts me in such a great mood. We also just picked up our new layer chickens this morning and I spent the last hour getting their coop ready. I ordered 15 but they have me 16 at Tractor Supply. We have 5 California Whites and 11 Red Rangers. Hope they put you in the spring mood.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 13, 2016 at 12:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 13, 2016 at 12:59 PM

Mobile Photo

Here's another.
thatgirlyouknow
by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 12:59 PM
Losing an hour of sleep puts you in a good mood? You're strange. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 13, 2016 at 1:02 PM
Grumble grumble grumble just leave the stupid time alone grumble grumble
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 13, 2016 at 1:02 PM
It's lighter out later, the flowers are blooming. We have honey bees already at our flowers. It's in the 60s today. We had a mild winter where I was, but I still don't like the winter and it being dark at 4:30. And now I don't have to be in a rush to get all the animals fed and watered when I get home from work.

Quoting thatgirlyouknow: Losing an hour of sleep puts you in a good mood? You're strange. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 13, 2016 at 1:03 PM
I'd love it if we could just keep it as we do in the spring. I hate when it gets dark so early. I love when it gets dark at 8 or 9 at night.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Grumble grumble grumble just leave the stupid time alone grumble grumble
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 13, 2016 at 1:07 PM
Yes, I think they should just leave it on spring time. I don't adjust well to it changing either way.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I'd love it if we could just keep it as we do in the spring. I hate when it gets dark so early. I love when it gets dark at 8 or 9 at night.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Grumble grumble grumble just leave the stupid time alone grumble grumble
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 13, 2016 at 1:11 PM
I have depression and it always gets worse when we set the clocks back. I need sunlight to feel normal. During the winter if I'm feeling really down, I'll go to a tanning bed just to get the same feeling.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Yes, I think they should just leave it on spring time. I don't adjust well to it changing either way.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I'd love it if we could just keep it as we do in the spring. I hate when it gets dark so early. I love when it gets dark at 8 or 9 at night.

madamlunna213
by Silver Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 1:17 PM
You are evil and must be destroyed.lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 13, 2016 at 1:23 PM
Why's that? Lol

Quoting madamlunna213: You are evil and must be destroyed.lol
madamlunna213
by Silver Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 1:30 PM
I hate SPRING FORWARD. I just woke up and its Noon. I was up late last night, last time I looked it was 1:40 all of a sudden it's 3:00. I wish they would leave the time alone. I like the chicks,I want to get some chickens but they don't do well out here.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Why's that? Lol

Quoting madamlunna213: You are evil and must be destroyed.lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)