Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's see your couch. *it's here!*

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 1:32 PM
  • 135 Replies
4 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

We just bought a new one because we're sick of getting a spring up the butt with our old one. Not my first choice of style but it's got 3 recliners and storage consoles. Comfort over style this time. I want to see your couch.

Eta: it's here! It takes up a lot of space, but it's comfy and I like the ottoman and the rug I picked out with it.
by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 1:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ninjakids
by Christina on Mar. 13, 2016 at 1:35 PM

Mobile Photo

Just noticed a cushion was backwards šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ lol!

Just a plain couch, we want to get a sectional at some point (probably after we buy a house).
ColieO
by Emerald Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 1:38 PM
Lol ours are always the wrong way or switched around. The kids like to build forts. We went with attached cushions this time!

Quoting ninjakids:

Mobile Photo

Just a plain couch, we want to get a sectional at some point (probably after we buy a house).
ninjakids
by Christina on Mar. 13, 2016 at 1:40 PM
Hahaha all three of the boys were on it playing the ps4, so I shouldn't even be surprised lol.

Attached cushions sounds like a god send lolll

Quoting ColieO: Lol ours are always the wrong way or switched around. The kids like to build forts. We went with attached cushions this time!

Quoting ninjakids:

Mobile Photo

blue.butterfly
by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 1:43 PM
2 moms liked this

You've already seen it, but I'll play! I also have another sofa (not a sectional) in our flex room. 

^^^ Sectional in great room 

^^^ Sofa in flex room 

bubbs0809
by Emerald Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 1:44 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

fairymom82
by Ruby Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 1:44 PM
No couch right now. Ordered a new one and it was supposed to come 3 days ago. I'd already donated the old one in prep for the new one but its late :(
ColieO
by Emerald Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 1:46 PM
That sucks. Ours should be here Wednesday. It better be!

Quoting fairymom82: No couch right now. Ordered a new one and it was supposed to come 3 days ago. I'd already donated the old one in prep for the new one but its late :(
SergeantSausage
by Ruby Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

We need new ones but we have a kitten, so we are going to wait a while.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 13, 2016 at 1:47 PM

I like that one, I'm a fan of the recliners.  I don't have one worth a pic right now, we got ours used from someone when we moved in here over 5 yrs ago.

ColieO
by Emerald Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 1:48 PM

Mobile Photo

Lol this is what mine looks like right now. Not even being sat on because that's the worst cushion behind him. I'm super excited to have attached cushions.

Quoting ninjakids: Hahaha all three of the boys were on it playing the ps4, so I shouldn't even be surprised lol.

Attached cushions sounds like a god send lolll

Quoting ColieO: Lol ours are always the wrong way or switched around. The kids like to build forts. We went with attached cushions this time!

Quoting ninjakids:

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)