Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WIC

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
If you received WIC while pregnant, what were you allowed to get?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 13, 2016 at 2:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Wander_luust
by Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 2:28 PM
I could get eggs, peanut butter, milk, cereal, bread, yogurt, and a few other things it's not a lot, but if you need it, it does help
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 13, 2016 at 2:31 PM
Milk, eggs, bread or tortillas, beans or pb, juice, cereal or oatmeal, veggies/fruit, cheese.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 13, 2016 at 2:59 PM
Fruits/veggies. Juice, bread, peanut butter, eggs, cereal and hot cereal.

Once you have the baby your wic stops completely, and starts up the formula for and after a certain month the baby starts getting baby food , and baby cereal along with still getting formula also.
SueWanda
by Platinum Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 3:00 PM
It can continue if you choose to breastfeed

Quoting Anonymous 3: Fruits/veggies. Juice, bread, peanut butter, eggs, cereal and hot cereal.

Once you have the baby your wic stops completely, and starts up the formula for and after a certain month the baby starts getting baby food , and baby cereal along with still getting formula also.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 13, 2016 at 3:01 PM
This

Quoting Anonymous 2: Milk, eggs, bread or tortillas, beans or pb, juice, cereal or oatmeal, veggies/fruit, cheese.
LifeBeginsAt96
by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 3:02 PM
Why not just pay for the stuff yourself, like any responsible, decent person would do?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 13, 2016 at 3:02 PM
It's different depending on where you live
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 13, 2016 at 3:02 PM
I was giving her an idea what she would get if she did not.

Quoting SueWanda: It can continue if you choose to breastfeed

Quoting Anonymous 3: Fruits/veggies. Juice, bread, peanut butter, eggs, cereal and hot cereal.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 13, 2016 at 3:02 PM
Everything ppl said before except I didn't breastfeed and my wic continued til my baby turn 6 months then they will cut it off and start giving the baby .. Baby food and cereal
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 13, 2016 at 3:06 PM

Quoting LifeBeginsAt96: Why not just pay for the stuff yourself, like any responsible, decent person would do?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)