Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need to vent, just vent a little

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this
I don't know what to do with my life anymore. I'm so tired of all this, I just want to close my eyes and never open them ever again but I know I can't for my kids.

I feel so deeply sad and there is nothing I can do to change it. I wish my kids had a better mom than I am, they deserve so much better, so much better.

I wish I could just take them and go away but I can't, I will never be able to. I don't blame my two oldest that went away and never looked back, I'm glad they did, they are probably better now. I know they all will do the same and I'm so glad they will, because they will be better.

And when they all are gone and happy, then I will be able to just rest.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 13, 2016 at 2:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
happyolechimp
by vera on Mar. 13, 2016 at 2:58 PM
I don't know what happened hon...I wish I knew what to say to help...I do...hope for your strength and courage.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 13, 2016 at 3:02 PM
Thank you although I'm already out of strength and courage, I'm just so done. But thank you for your words.

Quoting happyolechimp: I don't know what happened hon...I wish I knew what to say to help...I do...hope for your strength and courage.
momma2mms
by Kristin on Mar. 13, 2016 at 3:06 PM
I hope in the years that you are living for your children you figure out how to go on once they no longer depend on you. Do you not speak to your older kids?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 13, 2016 at 3:12 PM
They call maybe three times a year, but that's all. My oldest son had a daughter a year ago, I guess I will never meet her. My daughter is pregnant, I think she is close to birth date, I guess I won't meet this grandchild either.

Quoting momma2mms: I hope in the years that you are living for your children you figure out how to go on once they no longer depend on you. Do you not speak to your older kids?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 13, 2016 at 5:50 PM
Bump!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 13, 2016 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)