Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you like weekends?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies

I have always hated weekends.....

I have ADHD and need to move around alot, stay busy but it is so hard to do when the weekend comes and all my husband wants to do is silently watch tv for 16 hours a day...UGH! I hate it hate weekends! I need activity in my life but the weekend comes and life stands still. (during the week when I'm alone I wake up and stay busy and do as I please until evening without a man in my way)  It doesn't help we live in a town of less then 700 people and nothing going on within 80 miles the house is small so there is no getting away from him.... in a perfect situation we would put on some music and do chores,projects  and get the yard ready for spring. yet time is wasted and I fidgit and become anxious around deadbeats. 

I HATE cleaning when other people are around and even more so when they are lazy and cannot be motivated. The only way I could like weekends is if my husband was willing to want to be active or busy himself with household repairs or maybe even yard work....but NO! he  NEEDS to just sit in front of the tv and do nothing and gets mad because I'm antsy and bored, I try to hold a conversation but all he does is tell me is that he is trying to watch tv.  Also just one last complaint, he sits and eats all the time making for lots of dirty dishes that have to be hand washed and it just gets old!

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 13, 2016 at 3:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pink.Sunshine
by Petty Princess on Mar. 13, 2016 at 3:06 PM

I love this weekend. I'm usually working today but I'm off.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 13, 2016 at 3:06 PM
I adore weekends
Raeann11
by Emerald Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 3:07 PM
I love the weekends. I get to spend time with my family and that means it's date night one night.
bubbs0809
by Emerald Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 3:08 PM
I love weekends
Even when the kids are with their dad
I can relax, read
And when they are here
We can go on adventures
Or cuddle up and sleep
CannotCount
by It's Misspelt on Mar. 13, 2016 at 3:16 PM
I usually love our weekends together, we usually work on projects and cook together. DH is halfway through working 13 days straight and I'm all mopey and unmotivated without him here.
redneckmama4
by Loree on Mar. 13, 2016 at 3:19 PM
I love weekends! The kids have 4 day weeks, so I get 3 days with them. Usually dh is home too. Family time!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 13, 2016 at 3:19 PM
I hate weekends. Dealing with hubby and his OCD gets to me. And add spring break to this one and I call this hell week. He is taking the entire week off.
Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 3:20 PM

So get out and do something. Just because your husband wants to sit around doesn't mean that you have to.

Personally I'm not a fan of the weekends just because thats when most people are off work, so everything is so busy. I like to do things during the weekdays better.

theResidentCat
by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 3:20 PM

My weekends are gone so fast I dont even realize I had one.

DallasCowboys81
by Don't live in Texas! on Mar. 13, 2016 at 3:21 PM
Yep. I hate weekends too. For kind of the same reason. My dh never wants to get out I don't have adhd, but I already sit here enough during the week.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)