Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What did you cook today?

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 4:03 PM
  • 44 Replies

Mobile Photo

I made waffles, sausage, hot links, and eggs for breakfast.

Last night I made two Shepard pies, and homemade sweet tea. So we will eat on the leftovers this evening, and slow ride the day until night.

What are you having?..

May the wind take you up to places you've only dreamed, and the Sun shines forth through the clouds turning all of your storms to tranquility.

**Hubby picked those flowers for me this morning after breakfast.**
by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 4:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 13, 2016 at 4:05 PM

I have not cooked anything today.

Dh will be making bbq chicken on the grill in about an hour.

Heart4family
by Silver Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 4:07 PM
1 mom liked this
That all sounds yummy! I didn't make anything for breakfast this morning. But I am making a roast beef in my slow cooker along with potatoes and carrots & a salad on the side for dinner. Slow cooker meals are so much easier when you have a new born.
SleepingBeautee
by Gold Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 4:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Nothing yet. The kids and granny were staying the night at my inlaws. I lounged around in bed all morning watching qvc :D

I am about to go make 36 breakfast sandwiches so we have them ready for breakfasts all week. Then I am making a giant pot of marinara and then putting together four meals of chicken pizziola.

I will use the marinara to make lasagna soup and put some in the freezer for homemade pizzas.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 13, 2016 at 4:08 PM

Just oatmeal for breakfast. I was going to make a carrot cake but realized I'm out of vanilla and brown sugar. Not sure what's for dinner yet but I'm gonna make some tuna salad in a bit.

Ted1242
by I'm listening. on Mar. 13, 2016 at 4:09 PM
Nothing. I'm not feeling well. I made creme brûlée Friday, and Mexican street nachos last night.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 13, 2016 at 4:11 PM
I haven't cooked anything today, I did bake a cake yesterday though I need to go to the store, but I have a guy here removing a swarm of bees from my porch. I will go when he finishes
o.0
by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 4:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Last night I made Cajun pasta and cheesecake. Today it's crockpot cashew chicken over rice.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 13, 2016 at 4:13 PM

I made chicken patties and fries for the kid awhile ago. I haven't eaten anything yet.

Stephd710
by Emerald Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 4:14 PM
Just some banana nut muffins to take to work for my coworkers birthday tomorrow.

We woke up too late for breakfast and ate out for lunch.
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Mar. 13, 2016 at 4:15 PM
Nothing.

I had leftovers for lunch. Not sure about dinner yet. More than likely I'll grab something after church.

I went to a women's retreat conference with some ladies from my church Friday and Saturday. Needless to say I'm exhausted so I'm lazy today! Slept until 1 this afternoon now I'm lounging around surfing cm :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)