Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It looks trashy

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
Our neighbors were renting their house. They moved out two and a half months ago, leaving trash on the front porch, back porch and all over the hard. The landlord hasn't come to clean it out or anything. Can I report it to the city, do you think? It looks awful and as the weather gets nice, it's going to start go smell
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 13, 2016 at 6:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DisabledVet
by Ruby Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 6:45 PM

Depends on the laws in your town. 

LacinyC
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 6:58 PM
I dunno. I was told I look trashy in my profile picture. Sorry can't help you lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 13, 2016 at 7:01 PM
Did you used to have a different SN? You look another member that I haven't seen around on a long time.

Quoting LacinyC: I dunno. I was told I look trashy in my profile picture. Sorry can't help you lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 13, 2016 at 7:02 PM

Well, you see... on CM you are either trashy or tacky. In real life, you are probably a completely normal person.

Quoting LacinyC: I dunno. I was told I look trashy in my profile picture. Sorry can't help you lol

LacinyC
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 7:03 PM
In real life...I am a God.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Well, you see... on CM you are either trashy or tacky. In real life, you are probably a completely normal person.

LacinyC
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 7:03 PM
I did. People knew me as Darvis even though that wasnt my SN.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Did you used to have a different SN? You look another member that I haven't seen around on a long time.

Lady_Facetious
by Ruby Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 7:04 PM
Call city code enforcement. They will tell you if it violates code. If it does, they will take action.
krazymom2boyz
by Platinum Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 7:04 PM
I would call the city and see what they say. If you they will do anything they will be able to tell you what they can do and who to all to get it done. If they won't do anything, they will tell you that too.
dawnrothbaum
by Gold Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 7:06 PM

I would call the town.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 13, 2016 at 7:07 PM

Oh.. 

Quoting LacinyC: In real life...I am a God.
Quoting Anonymous 3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)