Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Disney infinity

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
Like what is the point of this game? We have had it for a month and the only thing we do is fight each other. And it's not like anyone wine or anything.

So far this is the most boring pointless game ever.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 13, 2016 at 8:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 8:58 PM
I agree
Isaacsmom913
by Ruby Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 8:59 PM
My 4 year old likes it...but I agree what is the point? I swear my husband has soend $500 on the stupid figures!
piperhalliwell1
by Platinum Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 9:01 PM
I didn't realize it was geared to adults... my kids love it... they build little houses and swap characters and go to different worlds... I'm not sure the point to each level but I don't play, so if the kids like it that's all that matters. They have about 20 characters and we're going to upgrade and get more characters.
Becsmom217
by Silver Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 9:02 PM
You can do almost anything, as long as you imagine it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 13, 2016 at 9:06 PM
All
It is, is bare lands. Idk what you imagine. This is like being in the middle of nowhere with flat land

Hella there's a race track but you can't race on it. Like what is the point

Quoting Becsmom217: You can do almost anything, as long as you imagine it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 13, 2016 at 9:09 PM
It's just my daughter and I. So Ian the one to play with her. Like I don't even get why this is made into a game. Like what do you do other then walk around aimlessly

Quoting piperhalliwell1: I didn't realize it was geared to adults... my kids love it... they build little houses and swap characters and go to different worlds... I'm not sure the point to each level but I don't play, so if the kids like it that's all that matters. They have about 20 characters and we're going to upgrade and get more characters.
TiffanyRose06
by Hufflepuff on Mar. 13, 2016 at 9:09 PM

I really have no idea, but my 7 yo loves it. He just likes to run around different worlds

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 13, 2016 at 9:11 PM
Lol there really isn't worlds that I can tell. Just a toy box. Ugh maybe I am finally too old

Quoting TiffanyRose06:

I really have no idea, but my 7 yo loves it. He just likes to run around different worlds

piperhalliwell1
by Platinum Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 9:12 PM
I don't know, I don't play video games with my kids... they like it, so I get them characters for it... obviously there must be some point, maybe Google it.

Quoting Anonymous 1: It's just my daughter and I. So Ian the one to play with her. Like I don't even get why this is made into a game. Like what do you do other then walk around aimlessly

Quoting piperhalliwell1: I didn't realize it was geared to adults... my kids love it... they build little houses and swap characters and go to different worlds... I'm not sure the point to each level but I don't play, so if the kids like it that's all that matters. They have about 20 characters and we're going to upgrade and get more characters.
Chasing.Baby
by Gold Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 9:12 PM

I enjoy the smaller games that you can buy for it. They have an inside out play pack,a cars, and some others.

Those you actually have to complete missions.

DD enjoys all. She likes to build. You can also complete missions in one of the areas of the game (can't think of what it's called at the moment though).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)