Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He's mad because I kicked his balls

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
My husband likes to jumpscare me, jumping out of corners, hiding in places and scream when I walk by, shake me when I'm sleeping. Stuff like that. It was fun at first but goddamnit he is annoying now.

Well, we just had a baby 2 weeks ago. The baby is the most active baby out of the other 3 kids we have, he is constantly crying for attention and wants to be hold all the time. I was walking to his room after finally putting him to sleep and I was being really quite.

My husband jumped from a corner and instead of screaming like I normally would do, I reacted by kicking him in the balls, I swear if was a reflex and not intentional.

Well, now he is mad because I kicked his jewels and went to his mother's house because "I went way over the line". Like, he was the one who scared me with a baby in my arms, what if I had dropped the baby? Ffs. Anyway, I'm still laughing my butt off because of his reaction 😂😂.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 13, 2016 at 9:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 13, 2016 at 9:45 PM
Asshole deserved it if he's going to fuck w a new mom, esp. If she's judt put the baby down. I would have ball punched him 2x.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 13, 2016 at 9:46 PM
2 moms liked this
I couldn't handle that immature bullshit.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 13, 2016 at 9:46 PM

.........clap,      clap,      clap............

amje
by Maynard's Bitch on Mar. 13, 2016 at 9:47 PM
1 mom liked this
He deserved it. Every mom here knows why, no need for me to support my opinion.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 13, 2016 at 9:49 PM
My daughter does that to dh sometimes. She aims her head perfectly to dhs jewels. I do it to. Not on purpose on accidents.

Friday my dad stopped by right before he left, you see dd coming and wham right I to my dad's balls. Head first also. He was not pissed. But I had to hold my laugh back. He goes nice shot girl.

Oh he will get over it.
1kidmomajm
by Silver Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 9:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Sorry he got hurt. But this time that was your only way to react with a baby in your arms. He needs to stop doing it at this point. That would piss me off after a while. Like he does it as a form of feeling big about himself.

eadyT
by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 9:51 PM
You did nothing wrong, but he did, you had a baby in your arms.
Tatiana7
by Platinum Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 9:51 PM
I don't tolerate that shit at all. I had an ex boyfriend who loooooves pranking people. I warned him to never, ever prank me. He would regret being born. Lucky for him, he heeded that warning.
two4one
by Ruby Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 9:51 PM
Wow, what an as whole. He totally deserved it.
quinnhenrysmom1
by Ruby Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 9:52 PM

id be concerned that he likes scaring you..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)