Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

People need to mind their own business.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
1 mom liked this
I took my three youngest to the park today. My DS just turned 9 yesterday, my DD is 6 and my SDD is 5. My SDD has a lot of physical issues. She was born too early due to placenta abrution, and she's had issues her entire life. When she was born, she had a lot of fluid building up in her brain. The doctors tried multiple things but they finally put in a shunt that she still has today. She also has cerebral palsy.

So the kids and I went to the park today and I was pushing 6 year old DD on the tire swing. DD 5 came out of nowhere so I jumped in front of the swing to stop DD 6 and protect DD 5.

After that another woman dared to say that I should have let DD 5 get hit by the swing and then she would have learned. My 5 year old DD has a shunt in her head. If anything may hit her there, she faces serious health risks, even death.

I just wish women would stop trying to be know it alls which causes them to be so judgemental. Jumping between my DDS gave me a massive bruise and sore back, but I would do it over and over again as long as it kept being what was best for my kids.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 13, 2016 at 10:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)