Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I did what...?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies
I just got back from vacation with 3 of my girlfriends a week ago. One of my friends cheated while we were Down there. Well her bf ended up finding out & kicked her out the house. Her bf & my bf are friends. Apparently he told my bf that I was cheating as well. Wtf. Now he keeps accusing me. I don't know how to prove to him, I just know that he should trust me. I am not my friend.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 13, 2016 at 11:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cheekacheeka
by Emerald Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 11:41 PM

Unfortunately, we are judged by the company we keep.  If one of my friends cheated on their spouse I would put as much distance between us as possible. You should do the same. She's not a friend if she's dragging you under the bus with her.

holyhellokitty
by Platinum Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 11:42 PM
1 mom liked this
That sucks.
holyhellokitty
by Platinum Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 11:43 PM
I hope you don't wind up pregnant
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 13, 2016 at 11:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like your friend told some stories to try to lessen the blow on herself. She drug you under the bus with her
Rigby229
by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 11:44 PM
2 moms liked this
If he can't trust you its time to move on. I'd say look you're listening to gossip..I'm not my friend and if you insist on believing gossip over me then I'm ending this because i can't prove what never happened. And consider yourself lucky you probably dodged a bullet.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 13, 2016 at 11:45 PM
1 mom liked this
You're known by the company you keep and all that. Lol
Watch the episode of family guy with him where Lois and Bonnie go to (Italy or something) and Lois warns Bonnie not to cheat but she does anyway. Lois didn't. You're Lois. 😉
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 13, 2016 at 11:45 PM
I just can't believe she cheated. She's never done anything like that before & we've been friends for over 10 years. I don't think she said anything about me. I just think it was her bf making speculation bcuz of what she did. But even if I distance myself from her idk how I get him to believe me.

Quoting cheekacheeka:

Unfortunately, we are judged by the company we keep.  If one of my friends cheated on their spouse I would put as much distance between us as possible. You should do the same. She's not a friend if she's dragging you under the bus with her.

luvmybubs
by Silver Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 11:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Why? She didn't cheat

Quoting holyhellokitty: I hope you don't wind up pregnant
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 13, 2016 at 11:46 PM
Umm y?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 13, 2016 at 11:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Just ignore her, she seldom knows what the hell she's talking about.

Quoting luvmybubs: Why? She didn't cheat

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)