• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NO I dont want to go on vacation with you!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

I am so excited because my husband is taking my youngest daughter on vacation for a week the week before the other two kids are out of college for the summer.  That means I have an ENTIRE WEEK to myself!!!!  Woo Hoo for me!!!!  I was chatting with my mom and told her how excited I was and she immediately asked if I wanted to meet her someplace for a vacation.  I told her no, that I was just so excited to be home for a whole week alone.  So she asked if I wanted her to come visit me.  NO!!!!  LoL.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2016 at 12:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Hanab818
by ThePonds on Mar. 22, 2016 at 12:37 AM
I keep telling dh to go visit his mom with the kids and without me. Just so I can sit at home and do NOTHING for a couple days. I feel you. I'd say no too. Lol
Chelsey191
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 12:40 AM
Oh I'd enjoy it for about 2 hrs. Then id feel lost and lonely. My son is almost 8 and I've never been away from him for longer then 3 days. That was only once. Two days maybe 3 or 4 times. I don't like it when he is away.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2016 at 12:41 AM

at that age about 3-4 days was enough..... but when the youngest is 15 -> woo hoo!

Quoting Chelsey191: Oh I'd enjoy it for about 2 hrs. Then id feel lost and lonely. My son is almost 8 and I've never been away from him for longer then 3 days. That was only once. Two days maybe 3 or 4 times. I don't like it when he is away.

Chelsey191
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 12:44 AM
I'm not there yet. Lol.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

at that age about 3-4 days was enough..... but when the youngest is 15 -> woo hoo!

Quoting Chelsey191: Oh I'd enjoy it for about 2 hrs. Then id feel lost and lonely. My son is almost 8 and I've never been away from him for longer then 3 days. That was only once. Two days maybe 3 or 4 times. I don't like it when he is away.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)