Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So close to happiness!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
I'm finally in a place that I love my job. My house is perfect. My kids are happy.

The only upset, is my marriage. I'm so sick of the verbal abuse. But leaving him, I lose everything. Again
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2016 at 1:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:20 AM
So you'd rather have your kids grow up in an unhappy home where their mother is verbally abused? Is that how you want your sons to treat their partners and the type of partner you hope your daughters find?
702girly
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:33 AM

Happy kids in a home with verbal abuse? I find that hard to believe. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:52 AM
They don't hear it. I'm trying to make plans to leave. But I've hit a dead end.

Quoting 702girly:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:54 AM
Of course not. But I need a plan...

Quoting Anonymous 2: So you'd rather have your kids grow up in an unhappy home where their mother is verbally abused? Is that how you want your sons to treat their partners and the type of partner you hope your daughters find?
702girly
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:58 AM

Oh, I didn't realize your children were deaf and stupid. Never mind then, have fun in your abusive marriage since your kids will never figure it out. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: They don't hear it. I'm trying to make plans to leave. But I've hit a dead end.
Quoting 702girly:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 23, 2016 at 1:23 PM
Again they don't hear it. As half the time they are gone. And I can't leave without a plan. I won't have us living out of a car

Quoting 702girly:

Oh, I didn't realize your children were deaf and stupid. Never mind then, have fun in your abusive marriage since your kids will never figure it out. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: They don't hear it. I'm trying to make plans to leave. But I've hit a dead end.

Quoting 702girly:

3gr8tKids
by Platinum Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 1:26 PM

Dont disrupt the status quo!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 23, 2016 at 1:28 PM
What?

Quoting 3gr8tKids:

Dont disrupt the status quo!

MrsViau
by PinkGiraffe on Mar. 23, 2016 at 1:28 PM
Half the time the fare gone? What about the rest of the time? Your kids know what's going on.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Again they don't hear it. As half the time they are gone. And I can't leave without a plan. I won't have us living out of a car

Quoting 702girly:

Quoting 702girly:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 23, 2016 at 1:29 PM
He doesn't do it when they are home.

Quoting MrsViau: Half the time the fare gone? What about the rest of the time? Your kids know what's going on.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Again they don't hear it. As half the time they are gone. And I can't leave without a plan. I won't have us living out of a car

Quoting 702girly:

Quoting 702girly:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)