Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gd is pregnant and not capable.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
My GD is 18 and mentally unstable. She met a boy18 she knew 3 weeks and ended up pregnant.Supposedly knew him in school?? She's a compulsive liar.My DD found the test,she was on BC but was taking it properly. She's on SSI Since 10 due to psychiatric disorders,many. Her father is a career criminal.He just got released from prison 18 months ago. She wanted a relationship with him and now knows he's insane,she acts just like him. He is a meth head too, along with his GF.
Anyway, I know there's nothing we can do. She lives with her Mom and since finding out she's PG she moved the daddy in too. We find out he's got major psychiatric disorders too. No family,aged out of fostercare. They've been living at DD's since you Oct, DD told them both $25.00 week to cover some utilities. And has yet to pay a dime. She's also had the cops there five times, due to his ABUSIVE nature. Gd sneaks him in when DDs sleeping. Nothing but Fighting too.
She was thinking about abortion,but changed her mind. They decided to keep the baby due June.Neither have jobs, no car,no money,no home, because by the 7th they've spent her 733.00. They eat out,play games,buy junk. He does pot and very jealous of her, I guess he found a free ride be thinks.
I told DD I'm not raising the kid,DD said,she wouldn't either. DD works and is disabled and cannot carry all the bills. I've helped,but cannot any longer. I know the baby will be a after thought just like her pets, after a few weeks both will not want the work involved. I can already see CPS involved.
Then DD lost her job. No income except GD SS.that wouldn't last long.
She gives herself a baby shower,but puts down DD as hostess. DD was angry. I'm 1,000 away,she didn't need much,a friend gave her all her things like new.but still did it against DD wishes.
Now threatening DD and pushing it so DD goes to jail. Not that DD would harm her,not the case.I told DD to legally evict them because once the baby comes it will be harder. He refuses to work, not even do garbage and clean up their messes,they're destroying DD house, ran up 400 electric bill and have not a care in the world.
What would you do in her position, if anything?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Mrs.Elsey8486
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:34 AM
Well he would be gone. And she would be served a 30 day notice with the choice to get a job or get out.
jpickens
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:36 AM
I would kick them the fuck out if I were her. I probably wouldn't have let them stay with me to begin with. That's too much shit going on.
jpickens
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:37 AM
And that is being nice. I wouldn't even give her a chance to get a job. 30 days to get the hell out. Both of em.

Quoting Mrs.Elsey8486: Well he would be gone. And she would be served a 30 day notice with the choice to get a job or get out.
702girly
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:40 AM

It sounds like your daughter has been an enabler for a long time. So she's partly to blame in making this mess. I would have never let him move into my home. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)