Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help, my vagina is on fire!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
OMG IT BURNS! I was recently on antibiotics for strep throat, and now I have a yeast infection. I got some monistat 7, and I just used it after taking a shower. It burns like my vagina is on fire! Is this normal? I'm about ready to go rinse this shit out of me.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2016 at 3:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2016 at 3:45 AM
Is everyone asleep?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 22, 2016 at 3:46 AM
Soak in a bath tub too with baking soda.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2016 at 3:53 AM
🔥 🔥 🔥
blessed107
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 4:08 AM
An inferno. I guess it depends on how bad the infection is, maybe it's the effect that it's working.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 22, 2016 at 4:10 AM
Yep sometimes they can burn like that. Just be glad you got the 7 stuff, I bought the one day stuff once and thought I was going to die.

Don't scratch. Air it as much as possible and stay dry dry dry
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 22, 2016 at 4:12 AM
Btw op, you can't rinse it out. It's the med working. No matter what you do at this point it's going to burn. Sorry.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2016 at 4:20 AM
Want to bet? I have a hand held shower head. I seriously considered going back into the shower and hosing it all out of there. However, I didn't. It's still uncomfortable, but not as bad as it was for the first 15 minutes or so.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Btw op, you can't rinse it out. It's the med working. No matter what you do at this point it's going to burn. Sorry.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 22, 2016 at 4:33 AM
I'm telling you you'll never get it all out. I know what I'm talking about. You might can get it better but it's not going away. And by rinsing it out, you're causing more problems anyway. It's not going to go away if you don't let it work I had a yeast infection go through my while body. You don't want that. Leave it alone

Quoting Anonymous 1: Want to bet? I have a hand held shower head. I seriously considered going back into the shower and hosing it all out of there. However, I didn't. It's still uncomfortable, but not as bad as it was for the first 15 minutes or so.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Btw op, you can't rinse it out. It's the med working. No matter what you do at this point it's going to burn. Sorry.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2016 at 4:42 AM
I just said that I didn't do it. I wanted to, but I didn't. That shit is evil. I'm not going to want to do it again tomorrow. It hurts. I know I need it, but ouch!

Quoting Anonymous 3: I'm telling you you'll never get it all out. I know what I'm talking about. You might can get it better but it's not going away. And by rinsing it out, you're causing more problems anyway. It's not going to go away if you don't let it work I had a yeast infection go through my while body. You don't want that. Leave it alone

Quoting Anonymous 1: Want to bet? I have a hand held shower head. I seriously considered going back into the shower and hosing it all out of there. However, I didn't. It's still uncomfortable, but not as bad as it was for the first 15 minutes or so.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 22, 2016 at 4:45 AM
Tomorrow it won't burn as bad. That I know. It shouldn't burn hardly at all unless you're irritating it by scratching or rubbing.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I just said that I didn't do it. I wanted to, but I didn't. That shit is evil. I'm not going to want to do it again tomorrow. It hurts. I know I need it, but ouch!

Quoting Anonymous 3: I'm telling you you'll never get it all out. I know what I'm talking about. You might can get it better but it's not going away. And by rinsing it out, you're causing more problems anyway. It's not going to go away if you don't let it work I had a yeast infection go through my while body. You don't want that. Leave it alone

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)