Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Read a book...

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:15 AM
  • 59 Replies

A good one.  None of that romance shit.  I like weird stories.

Any suggestions?

by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cbkmom3
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:19 AM

Have you heard of Ike Hamill or Iaian Rob Wright? They both write horror that is pretty good. I've got several of their books on my Kindle, and really enjoy them. In fact, I'm friends with Ike Hamill on FB, and he sends everyone on his page links to get his new novels free off Amazon when they come out.

2babymomma
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:20 AM
1 mom liked this
I just finished Room and Career of Evil and I started Lady Midnight the other day.
Canadiana
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:25 AM

Thank you!  Never heard of Hamill, but I love Iain Rob Wright, I had forgotten about him, off to see what he has that I haven't read!

Quoting cbkmom3:

Have you heard of Ike Hamill or Iaian Rob Wright? They both write horror that is pretty good. I've got several of their books on my Kindle, and really enjoy them. In fact, I'm friends with Ike Hamill on FB, and he sends everyone on his page links to get his new novels free off Amazon when they come out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:27 AM
2 moms liked this
Finders keepers by Stephen King 👑😊
cbkmom3
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:30 AM

You're very welcome. I love Iain, also. I'm a huge fan of B horror, whether in movies or books. LOL. My favorites by Ike are "Camp Sacrifice" and "The Claiming." Both really good, and suspenseful.  Happy reading! :)

Quoting Canadiana:

Thank you!  Never heard of Hamill, but I love Iain Rob Wright, I had forgotten about him, off to see what he has that I haven't read!

Quoting cbkmom3:

TruthSayar
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Where the sidewalk ends
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:32 AM
I mostly read that romance shit, sorry.
Canadiana
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:34 AM

Not what I had you begged as at all lol.  At least Romance with some plot?  My biggest beef with most of them is the lack of plot beside the romance story.  Maybe I'm not read the right authors.

Quoting Danesmommy1: I mostly read that romance shit, sorry.

Canadiana
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:35 AM

Thanks!  Have you read Matt Shaw or Tim Miller?  Tim Miller is pretty damn out there, it's quite disturbing, I like a few of them.  I'm really enjoying Matt Shaw.

Quoting cbkmom3:

You're very welcome. I love Iain, also. I'm a huge fan of B horror, whether in movies or books. LOL. My favorites by Ike are "Camp Sacrifice" and "The Claiming." Both really good, and suspenseful.  Happy reading! :)

Quoting Canadiana:

Quoting cbkmom3:

Azure
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:36 AM

It depends on what you mean by weird.

I have a lot of book recommendations I think are great, but I'm not sure they'd fit the description of weird.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)