• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just don't know what to do now.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 35 Replies

Ex-boyfriend wont stop contacting me. I have blocked his number but he keeps using different numbers to contact me. I am changing my number, gonna cost me $30 because I don't have a contract. I have gone to the police department and all I can do is file a report, as long as he has not physically hurt me or stalked me there is nothing they can do. I have no "proof" that it is him. I honestly can't afford to change my number till payday cause my family needs food. I don't know what else to do. 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EarlGrayHot
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:38 AM

Contact your phone carrier and let THEM deal with it.  Are you sure it's your ex? 

Baby4us09
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:39 AM
Not only would I change my number but I would move too. File a report and mention that. Then if he finds you file another report.
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:39 AM

Do not answer your phone. Anyone important that calls/texts you can call them back. Let it go to vm everytime.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:45 AM

Went there yesterday and they told me that because it is prepaid there is nothing they can do. And then tried to offer me a contract!

Quoting EarlGrayHot:

Contact your phone carrier and let THEM deal with it.  Are you sure it's your ex? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:46 AM

I plan to move, but that is gonna take awhile cause that takes money to do. 

Quoting Baby4us09: Not only would I change my number but I would move too. File a report and mention that. Then if he finds you file another report.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:47 AM
I'm a bitch who would have no problems posting screen shots of his pathetic phone calls to me on social media. I'd embarrass the shit out of him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:48 AM

I only answer for people that I know and I don't respond to texts from people I don't know. It's frustrating.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

Do not answer your phone. Anyone important that calls/texts you can call them back. Let it go to vm everytime.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:48 AM

You would move because you are getting unwanted calls?  Is that something you could accomplish in a day, a week, a month, 2 months, 3 months?  How much do you think that move will cost?  

• oting Baby4us09: Not only would I change my number but I would move too. File a report and mention that. Then if he finds you file another report.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:49 AM

If things do escalate with him i don't want him to have anything against me.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I'm a bitch who would have no problems posting screen shots of his pathetic phone calls to me on social media. I'd embarrass the shit out of him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:51 AM
Is he dangerous or just a pain in the ass?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)