Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Zero energy....

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 10:28 AM
  • 0 Replies
Ok so every since I had my third son I have been completely wipes out. He is almost 4 my other 2 boys are 12 and 9. I also keep 3 boys during the week who are 3 and twins are 1.5 yrs....I use to be so full of energy and now I can't function without a nap and early bedtime! Two years ago I started having weird spells and went to the Dr and they found I have empty sella syndrome....they also started me on an anti depressant thinking I had post partum as well as an anxiety medicine....I take all these at night because they do indeed make me tired. I know I'm not healthy weight wise....in 5ft tall and 200 lbs. I try and want to lose weight but I swear I think I have a food addiction. Im also a very picky eater....anyways I just dont have the drive anymore to do things I use to do....even cleaning the house....which by the way my house is far from nasty of just mean daily cleaning that needs done absolutely wears me out! I had blood work done and my b12 was extremely low so Ive been getting b12 shots but I think its only made me more tired. As far as my diagnoses of empty sella syndrome....there's really nothing they seem to be able to do to treat it. Can anyone relate and what do you do to find energy?
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 10:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)