Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Besides America, what's the best country to live in?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
I want to move!?!?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2016 at 11:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JaeMommy07
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 11:24 AM
I live in Norway and I think it's pretty awesome. You have to like skiing, okay with high taxes, and okay with winter lasting until May :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PartyOfGirls
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 11:27 AM

I live in Canada, so of course I believe its the best place to live :) lol

PartyOfGirls
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 11:30 AM
2 moms liked this

I am in Canada and its the same, long cold winters and high taxes lol But I don't mind it all. lol

Quoting JaeMommy07: I live in Norway and I think it's pretty awesome. You have to like skiing, okay with high taxes, and okay with winter lasting until May :)

Libby22
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 11:31 AM
I've only ever lived in the US but my mom loved living in Australia. My SIL loved it there too.
JaeMommy07
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 11:44 AM
I wish we got hot weather though. It's never warm enough where I am for the beach or pool unless we get a very rare heat wave. Last summer, a heat wave swept over Europe but ignored Norway :( lol.

Quoting PartyOfGirls:

I am in Canada and its the same, long cold winters and high taxes lol But I don't mind it all. lol

Quoting JaeMommy07: I live in Norway and I think it's pretty awesome. You have to like skiing, okay with high taxes, and okay with winter lasting until May :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Mar. 22, 2016 at 11:46 AM

Oh you already live in my dream location! Not only do you have an excellent economic model, your education system is top-notch, your culture and history is rich and interesting, your people are fun and generally very friendly, and you have an incredibly high non-theistic percentage of the population which sounds refreshing compared to the current GUNS GOD N' AMERICA mentality that pervades the U.S.

Not to mention most of my favorite bands are from Norway or a neighboring country. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 22, 2016 at 11:59 AM
Switzerland , Denmark , Spain , Italy , Netherlands , Canada
Have you done any research yourself ? Are you willing to learn a new language ?
JaeMommy07
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 12:01 PM
I don't think our education is that top notch. I do think it's good, but not top notch. But my opinion is mine alone lol.

Quoting OwlNuggets:

Oh you already live in my dream location! Not only do you have an excellent economic model, your education system is top-notch, your culture and history is rich and interesting, your people are fun and generally very friendly, and you have an incredibly high non-theistic percentage of the population which sounds refreshing compared to the current GUNS GOD N' AMERICA mentality that pervades the U.S.

Not to mention most of my favorite bands are from Norway or a neighboring country. :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jblb
by Emerald Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 12:02 PM
Canada, obviously. Or Switzerland.
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Mar. 22, 2016 at 12:13 PM

Frankly, almost any compared to ours in the U.S. (in another first-world country) has to be better. :p 

Quoting JaeMommy07: I don't think our education is that top notch. I do think it's good, but not top notch. But my opinion is mine alone lol.
Quoting OwlNuggets:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)