Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Casual Sex Buddy Drama

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 1:14 PM
  • 93 Replies

Okay, so I mentioned on here that I was having sex with a guy who is just a friend.  Well, a couple of weeks ago, we got started talking about politics...HUGE mistake.  We had a nasty argument and I left his house.  Yesterday I was at Best Buy right by where he plays hockey on weekends and I thought that I really should text him when I got home and suggest that we just never speak about anything serious any more.  I get home and find a text message from him. I wish I could post it exactly here, but I just bought a new phone and I'm having my data transferred right now at the Verizon store.  It said that he missed the sex, we really click and perhaps we should just keep our conversations light.  Exactly what I had planned to text him.

He invited me over last night.  I was in the middle of a ton of things so I didn't head over until about 9:30, and I texted before I left that I didn't want to drive the half hour home and was that okay. It was the first time we've spent the night together.  So we're hanging out, having a good time, talking about light topics, had AMAZING sex, as usual.  For hours off and on because it was the first time we actually had hours, my son was at my mom's.  

When I was curling up to go to sleep he said, "So does this mean we're in a relationship now?"  I just assumed he was kidding and said, "Hell, no."  I mean, earlier in the day, we agreed to be FWB and not even discuss politics, let alone anything more serious, so how could this be a relationship, right?  Well, he was weird this morning.  I woke up, retrieved a condom and reached for his cock.  He to.d me it was too early.  I got up, made coffee, let his dog out, played with the dog and the cat and he was still in bed.  Finally I went and put my clothes on and told him I was heading out.  He put on his clothes to move his upstairs neighbor's car and said bye, but it was weird.  I thought only girls pulled stupid crap like that?

by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 1:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MenopauseManiac
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 1:16 PM

Whops, I forgot the question.  What do I do now?  Do I address the relationship comment?  Do I just continue on the way we've always talked to each other?  We primarily text rather than call.  Do I just send him a usual text?  Ack!

RazzledRainbows
by Razzled&Frazzled on Mar. 22, 2016 at 1:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, that's why my sex partners don't have a name or know anything about me. If I wanted a relationship, I would get one. Too much drama. :)

bcoll
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 1:19 PM
1 mom liked this
How do they not have a name? I'm intrigued...lol

Quoting RazzledRainbows:

Well, that's why my sex partners don't have a name or know anything about me. If I wanted a relationship, I would get one. Too much drama. :)

MenopauseManiac
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 1:20 PM

He's a massage therapist and went to give me a massage last night.  I have been having back spasms since yesterday afternoon.  He could see the muscles spamming and knowing I have my first physical therapy appointment today, he didn't want to give me a massage until he heard what my physical therapist said about it. So I have the perfect reason to text him later, to tell him what she says about massage.  He offered to give me one tonight if she okay so it, but that was before the relationship comment.  Grr, I guess I'm mostly just venting. Why did he have to go and fuck this up?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 22, 2016 at 1:20 PM
2 moms liked this

You should end it. He caught feelings. It won't end well, IMO.

bcoll
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 1:20 PM
I guess I'd probably just continue on as normal expecting he will talk about it again when he's ready.

Quoting MenopauseManiac:

Whops, I forgot the question.  What do I do now?  Do I address the relationship comment?  Do I just continue on the way we've always talked to each other?  We primarily text rather than call.  Do I just send him a usual text?  Ack!

MenopauseManiac
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 1:21 PM

LOL, I wonder if she doesn't know their names or if they're inanimate, buzzing objects that really don't have names.

Quoting bcoll: How do they not have a name? I'm intrigued...lol
Quoting RazzledRainbows:

SourRoses
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 1:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Why is it so hard for people to communicate??
Flat out ask him.
J.Squared
by Mrs. Ackles on Mar. 22, 2016 at 1:22 PM

time for a serious conversation. 

MenopauseManiac
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 1:22 PM

FFS, he seemed to be so immune.  I guess it's like the flu, you can be immune to one strain but not another.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

You should end it. He caught feelings. It won't end well, IMO.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)