Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why the hell would i just sit there?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 99 Replies

i was riding the train to visit my mom yesterday. ds and i were sitting along the bench seat against the wall of the train and this woman got mad when i wouldnt move ds into my lap. she got so pissed off she lunged down for my ds, i just kicked my foot up and caught her in the face.....everyone was pissed at ME like i should have just let her attack my child, a few people called me racist also (woman was black, im white and native american). ffs should i have just let her grab my child? wtf....

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2016 at 1:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LisaStiles
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 1:16 PM
4 moms liked this
We are not getting the whole story. I'm sure the woman you kicked remembers the incident differently.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2016 at 1:17 PM

thats it, she wanted me to move ds into my lap so she could put her shit on the seats and i ignored her after telling her "not happening" once. 

Quoting LisaStiles: We are not getting the whole story.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 22, 2016 at 1:19 PM
14 moms liked this
Well you must not have gotten the memo. If you're white, and she's black regardless of how irrational or absurd she is, you are to do exactly as she demands or of course you're a racist. Welcome to Obama's America.
LisaStiles
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 1:20 PM
3 moms liked this
People always retell stories to minimize their own fault and maximize the fault of the other person. We can't give you an accurate assessment of the situation without hearing the other woman's point of view.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

thats it, she wanted me to move ds into my lap so she could put her shit on the seats and i ignored her after telling her "not happening" once. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2016 at 1:22 PM
1 mom liked this

obviously, the cops thought she was over the top considering she was arrested and I wasn't. all I did was tell her no and ignore her, she went ballistic and tried grabbing my child. I'm not going to just sit there and let her grab my 4 year old.

Quoting LisaStiles: People always retell stories to minimize their own fault and maximize the fault of the other person. We can't give you an accurate assessment of the situation without hearing the other woman's point of view.
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 22, 2016 at 1:22 PM
5 moms liked this
It's not Obama's fault.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Well you must not have gotten the memo. If you're white, and she's black regardless of how irrational or absurd she is, you are to do exactly as she demands or of course you're a racist. Welcome to Obama's America.
LisaStiles
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 1:23 PM
You left all of this information out of your initial post.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

obviously, the cops thought she was over the top considering she was arrested and I wasn't. all I did was tell her no and ignore her, she went ballistic and tried grabbing my child. I'm not going to just sit there and let her grab my 4 year old.

Quoting LisaStiles: People always retell stories to minimize their own fault and maximize the fault of the other person. We can't give you an accurate assessment of the situation without hearing the other woman's point of view.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 22, 2016 at 1:23 PM
2 moms liked this
Well true. Al Sharpton shares some of the blame as well. They are the two most divisiv, racist " individuals" in this country today.

Quoting Anonymous 3: It's not Obama's fault.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Well you must not have gotten the memo. If you're white, and she's black regardless of how irrational or absurd she is, you are to do exactly as she demands or of course you're a racist. Welcome to Obama's America.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2016 at 1:24 PM

because its not really relevent, she reached for my child and i kicked her. nothing more nothing less.

Quoting LisaStiles: You left all of this information out of your initial post.
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Anonymous 1:

EarlGrayHot
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 1:25 PM

No, you were right.  People get to sit before personal items and no, she had no right to grab your child.  Unless there is more to this than we are hearing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)