Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mama Cloth Surprise - Don't open if you don't like looking at brand new cloth pads

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:41 PM
  • 42 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Hahaha. Sorry I the disclaimer. It's funny. I'll still get the "Ewwwww! People bleed on soft comfy fabric and wash it!!!"

Yes. Yes I do. :)
It's better than the chemical burns and yeast infections from disposable pads. Which, btw, sucks bad after giving birth.

Anyhow...

Every once in a while I will get a surprise package of mama cloth. I have a few sellers who just randomly send them to me to review. Lol

My daughters are all set for life basically. Today, however... Today was all a surprise for me. My dd brought in a box and it was 4 postpartum cloth pads. Oh yay!!! They're so pretty! They're super soft! They're also charcoal bamboo, which is absorbent and great at not holding odor.

**Happy Dance**

With the ones I made last time, I might just not need to make any more postpartum pads this time around. :D

My strange excitement for the day.

Carry on.
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TruthSayar
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:43 PM
1 mom liked this
...I'm so glad that shits over for me!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:43 PM

Those are neat. I'd try them if I used pads. I use Diva Cup. 

Raeann11
by Emerald Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:44 PM
Those are cute. I need to get some new ones for heavy flow. I only have two and it's not cutting it any more.
kcangel63
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:46 PM
I have several cups. I love them. I only use cloth pads after babies since I can't use a cup at that time. :)

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Those are neat. I'd try them if I used pads. I use Diva Cup. 

lovemercygrace
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:49 PM
Those are cute! Who's are they? I love my treehuggers! The Minky is sooo soft! I actually don't mind getting my period! I know weird!
squeekers
by squeekers on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:51 PM
How do they stay in place? No velcro or sticky.
kcangel63
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:51 PM
The seller for these would be Hibaby on Amazon. So far everything ha been great from them.

Quoting lovemercygrace: Those are cute! Who's are they? I love my treehuggers! The Minky is sooo soft! I actually don't mind getting my period! I know weird!
WemblyFraggle
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:52 PM
2 moms liked this
Nope. Can't do it. And it's not the cloth thing that bothers me. Its the pad thing. I can't stand the woosh feeling of I stand up or cough or sneeze. Blech.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:54 PM

Ok, help me out here. What is all that stuff in the first pic? I see the pad, but what are those other things? It looks like a clothe diaper. And those pads are fucking long.

kcangel63
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:54 PM
The wings go around your panties and snap the liner in place.

When done you can fold and snap closed like I have the elephants if between washes (or toss in a bucket of water - I wash every other day, so I just wait). Then open them and just toss in the wash.

Quoting squeekers: How do they stay in place? No velcro or sticky.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)