Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't even know what to say

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies

My son had a baby with his girlfriend about 3 months ago. It's my first grandchild! 😊

He works a lot and 3rd shift at that so its hard to see the baby. I try to have them over when they can make it. Going to their place is not a really good option for me because they live with their girlfriends dad (until they can get their own place) and it's awkward going over there and the place is kind of nasty and dirty.

Last time they were over there was bugs crawling out of their diaper bag and in the poor babies car seat.

I love my kids and grandkids but I don't know what to say. I don't want bugs in my house!

What to do???
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:52 PM
What a horrible living situation.
AvantGardener
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:53 PM

Either help or but out. They are obviously just doing the best they can right now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:53 PM

Can they live with you?

Tinse
by Crazy Bird Lady on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:53 PM

Ewww, what kind of bugs?

ILovemyPaulie
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:54 PM

What kind of bugs? OMG! I think I would just buy everything new for the baby to keep at my house and change his clothes as soon as he comes over. Poor thing!

NYmama96
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:55 PM
Why not invite them to stay with you for a couple of months till they finish getting on their feet.
WemblyFraggle
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:55 PM
You tell your son straight out to clean that damn house and have it fumigated. Period. There is a young baby in there that will be on the floor crawling and putting stuff in its mouth all the time. Gross. Grow up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:56 PM
Send an exterminator.
Pink.Sunshine
by Petty Princess on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:56 PM

Oh no oh noooo :/ Yeah that's a rough one. I don't want bugs in my house either. They need to get some Tempo pronto.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:56 PM
Why not have them live with you? How can you do nothing to help your brand new grandchild? Figure out a way to get them out of there asap.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)