Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
Why is my daughter screaming at the top of her lungs when she can't get her way i dont know what to do she's four months and will sit there screaming if she isn't getting attention.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jellybeanjean
by All the makeup on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:58 PM
At four months old her needs are probably not that complicated. You should probably just do the run down... Feed, change, cuddle, play with or put to sleep ... Is she sick or in pain?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2016 at 4:22 PM
No she does it all the time we play with her all day she naps a hour a day eats often changed every hour.

She just screams and screams if I am busy cleaning and things it's a high pitched scream

Quoting jellybeanjean: At four months old her needs are probably not that complicated. You should probably just do the run down... Feed, change, cuddle, play with or put to sleep ... Is she sick or in pain?
quickbooksworm
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 4:25 PM

Get some sort of baby carrier, like a wrap or something.  You can wear that while you clean and get things done.

Quoting Anonymous 1: No she does it all the time we play with her all day she naps a hour a day eats often changed every hour. She just screams and screams if I am busy cleaning and things it's a high pitched scream
Quoting jellybeanjean: At four months old her needs are probably not that complicated. You should probably just do the run down... Feed, change, cuddle, play with or put to sleep ... Is she sick or in pain?

NYmama96
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 4:26 PM
Yep they do that. Welcome to being a mom. Does she do tummy time? If not start putting on her belly with a couple of toys. She's still going to scream once she gets bored with screaming it will be something new.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 22, 2016 at 4:28 PM

I wish I could help. My brain has blocked out the awful baby stage, lol. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)