Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

Thank you in advance for any advice.

Dh and I plan to start TTC and I need some experienced moms who may have been through this.

I work a swing shift, and I work 1st, 2nd, and 3rds and that can sometimes happen all in one week. 

I was wondering how that will effect my future pregnancy and me and my baby when I have him or her.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2016 at 3:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
PoisonEyeV
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 3:09 PM

What are you asking. His penis goes inside your vagina. Flip a coin and hope it lands on tails...we all know tails is the luckiest of the two.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2016 at 3:10 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 22, 2016 at 3:12 PM

lots of luck to you! have fun dont stress! you def. have to make time while ovulation no matter what the schedule. something my dh doesnt get it, its frustrating but he can be a jerk hopefully your DH isnt.

i would use ovulation kits to help the process. and just have intercourse every other day and you should be on your way!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2016 at 3:12 PM

What do you mean? I'm asking if anyone has worked a swing shift while pregnant or being a new mom....I know how a baby is made...read the whole post.

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

What are you asking. His penis goes inside your vagina. Flip a coin and hope it lands on tails...we all know tails is the luckiest of the two.

Raeann11
by Emerald Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 3:14 PM
There us no way to know. You have to live it and see. Pregnancy is different for everyone and so are kids. Even your own pregnany and kids will be different.
PoisonEyeV
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 3:14 PM

I read the whole post. That's my final answer.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

What do you mean? I'm asking if anyone has worked a swing shift while pregnant or being a new mom....I know how a baby is made...read the whole post.

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

admsj5
by Emerald Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 3:14 PM
Finding childcare might be tough if you both work late and one of you can't be home with baby.
Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 3:17 PM

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by what kind of effect it would have on them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)