Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Worried for my nephew....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
My sister lives with our mom. They had a fight yesterday and it ended up with my sister telling our mom that she doesn't want her son who is only 5 months. We know she loves him and she takes care of him. I guess my mom was telling her she couldn't see her SO who is also the father of the baby just cause he talked to another girl and sent photos of himself and my sister was upset but they decided to talk. My mom told her she shouldn't be seeing him or she will take my nephew away from her and then she said fine just take him away and she called me crying. She is the kind of person who gets depressed and upset really quickly. I'm starting to think she has ppd. She is no harm to herself or the baby but she has been upset these past couple months and she's also turned to food as well cause she just eats and she lost a lot of weight this past year and gained it all back and she's a diabetic. I'm worried for her and my nephew. Any advice would be helpful.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2016 at 4:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 22, 2016 at 4:27 PM
What a mess
Ted1242
by I'm listening. on Mar. 22, 2016 at 4:27 PM
People have to help themselves. All you can do is encourage her to see a professional and walk away from the cheeseburgers.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 22, 2016 at 4:28 PM
Is your sister 16? Otherwise she needs to get her shit together and grow the fuck up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2016 at 4:29 PM
I know. It's crazy. I'm glad I'm not living there but I'm more worried bout my poor nephew. Feel like just taking him so he doesn't have to be around them fighting
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2016 at 4:29 PM
She's 25
Talkingheads
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 4:29 PM

Tell your mother to shut the hell up

NYmama96
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 4:30 PM
Tell your mom to STFU! Try to get your sister to see a therapist. And remind your sister that she is a good mom.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 22, 2016 at 4:32 PM
How old is she? Why is your mom telling her to stay away from the dad? Unless he's a danger to her and the baby he has a right to see his child.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)