Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

seriously DH?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
I got home from work late today. DH had to pick up the kids. When I got home, the house was completely smokey and all of the doors and windows were opened. DH decided today was the prefect day to finish up the wood in the woodstove because it needed to be cleaned. It was already 530 so I kept my promise to the kids and cleaned out the sun porch and set up all their toys that they haven't opened yet while DH finished doing the stupid woodstove.

At like 645, he comes up stairs and tells me he needs to go to his brother's. Which I know that means hanging out and bullshitting with him and having a few drinks. So he won't be home until after 9 at this point. He used the excuse that he needed to talk to his brother about doing our roof. He could have done it over text or a call.

Now I'm here, having to get the kids fed because DH didn't do that, I have to get both kids ready for bed, lunches made, a dog fed and walked, finish cleaning the house, do all the laundry, and who knows what else without any help. He can't ever just say "ok, I'll help you since you asked." I'm so pissed and the kids are being whiney.

I don't need advice, I just needed to vent so I don't flip out at him when he comes home.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2016 at 7:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)