• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lol ohh Hsn your customer service is lacking to say the least

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 7:48 PM
  • 88 Replies
About a year ago my grandmother bought me a rice cooker off of Hsn. No reason she just saw it and bought it.

We had one and didn't need another so hers sat in the box collecting dust until our old one crapped out on us tonight.

We open the box and it's missing a clip on the side that holds the lid down.

So I contact hsn. I explain my grandmother bought it for me and I just need the clip.....I never mention returning or exchange, I just want that clip.

They respond and tell me they can't locate me in the system and need my name and info.

I write back and tell them the reason they can't locate my info is because I didn't buy it and give them the info they need to locate the order.

They write back and tell me the order was placed a year ago so they can't refund or return the product.

Really lady???? Did you not read what I said when I first contacted you? I just want the friggen clip!

On a side note before I throw it in the trash anyone know where I can buy a clip for the Wolfgang puck rice cooker?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 7:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LisaStiles
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 7:50 PM
You expect them to replace an item that was purchased over a year ago with no receipt?

You need to adjust your customer service expectations.
Roxygurl
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 7:50 PM
You're not very bright are you?

Quoting LisaStiles: You expect them to replace an item that was purchased over a year ago with no receipt?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 22, 2016 at 7:51 PM
Lol. I hate customers like you.
UCantCatchMe
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 7:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol wow some people apparently can't comprehend. I'd contact the manufacturer and ask them if it's possible to get a replacement clip. Good luck op.
Roxygurl
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 7:52 PM
Customers that just want a fucking clip?
Hell I even expected to have to pay for the clip. I just want the clip so that I can use my damn rice cooker.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Lol. I hate customers like you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Mar. 22, 2016 at 7:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah... it was purchased a year ago. Why on earth would you think they'd send you a piece of it now?
Roxygurl
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 7:53 PM
2 moms liked this
Yeah the people at hsn and now two people on this thread.

Quoting UCantCatchMe: Lol wow some people apparently can't comprehend. I'd contact the manufacturer and ask them if it's possible to get a replacement clip. Good luck op.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VickyJoJo
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 7:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Contact the manufacturer rather than HSN.  There should be a customer service number on the packaging or instructions.

Roxygurl
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 7:54 PM
They still sell the item, it's a clip that comes off. Quite a few products have replacement parts, why would I think differently over this?

Quoting Danesmommy1: Yeah... it was purchased a year ago. Why on earth would you think they'd send you a piece of it now?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LisaStiles
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 7:54 PM
4 moms liked this
That must be it because I fail to see how this company should give you anything.

Over a year old + no receipt = get lost

Quoting Roxygurl: You're not very bright are you?

Quoting LisaStiles: You expect them to replace an item that was purchased over a year ago with no receipt?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)