Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I swear my MIL

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:34 PM
  • 16 Replies
Should not own dogs. She has puppy syndrome. She just got a new puppy, a spaniel or some shit. I asked her if her other dog liked it. She wouldn't know since she got rid of that one and got the puppy. 😐 FFS the other dog she had less than a year. She does this shit all the time, will put all kinds of money she doesn't have mind you, into buying a puppy just to get rid of it. She seriously should be banned from owning pets cause this is ridiculous.
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:35 PM
Sad.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:36 PM
That's terrible.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:37 PM
And people like that need to be banned from owning pets.
quinnhenrysmom1
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:37 PM

i hate that.its why the shelters are full..

Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:37 PM
1 mom liked this
It is. She has done this so many times, she got offended once when she asked DH for money to help pay for a puppy and he told her to go sign up to be a puppy foster at the humane society. She is so damn irresponsible, I know not my business but damn.

Quoting vegaswife2011: Sad.
aheasley
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:38 PM
If she is just into the puppy phase she should consider signing up as a foster with a local resuce.
TheLadyAmalthea
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:40 PM
That's horrible. My mil asked me if we were going to get rid of my 10 year old dog since we are moving out of state. I don't understand how anyone can just give up a pet, especially senior pets. Really, I've had him his whole life, I'm not just going to get rid of him!
Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:40 PM
She got offended when DH suggested that. She asked for help with paying for the last puppy she got and he told
Her hell no and suggested that.

Quoting aheasley: If she is just into the puppy phase she should consider signing up as a foster with a local resuce.
Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:41 PM
I agree. We took our old dogs when we moved from az to nc. They didn't live much past the move, one was 13 the other was 14. But still, they were our "family"

Quoting TheLadyAmalthea: That's horrible. My mil asked me if we were going to get rid of my 10 year old dog since we are moving out of state. I don't understand how anyone can just give up a pet, especially senior pets. Really, I've had him his whole life, I'm not just going to get rid of him!
Baby4us09
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:41 PM
So sad. Some should not have pets.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)