Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom with boys

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Please teach your knuckle head to focus on school and STOP trying to date girls at the tender age of 11.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:38 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I think all parents should encourage their kids to enjoy their teen years and at least their early 20's in order to focus on their educations and to figure out who they are.
quickbooksworm
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:44 PM
6 moms liked this
Moms of girls: please teach your 11 year old girls to stop trying to drag my son behind a sign at school to kiss him. He is focused on school and your girls should do the same.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:44 PM
I hope they teach their boys not to treat girls like unequal peers just because they're girls.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:44 PM
1 mom liked this

He can't date anyone if they say no.

do you really think the girls aren't trying to date the boys?

virtuoso
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:45 PM
1 mom liked this
This. I can teach and have him focus on more important things like I plan to. But all it takes is one thought. One peer. One anything and he is all about it. I am not going to BAN him from girls lol.

Quoting myempyreofdirt: I can teach him all I want, that doesn't mean he'll listen.
admsj5
by Emerald Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:45 PM
1 mom liked this
My 13yo son has been chased relentlessly by girls since he was 11. When he wouldn't agree to go out with a couple of them last year they began to spread rumors that he is gay. Teach your daughters to back off.
twinsnteen1988
by Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:45 PM
1 mom liked this

hahaha one of my 6 year olds has been girl crazy since he could talk at age 2 and a half. Even at daycare/preschool he had "three girlfriends". Now he's kindergarten and has 2. It's hilarious but I keep telling him he can't date until he's 16 lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:46 PM
Ds won't ever date so I guess this isn't for me.
terra221
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:47 PM
1 mom liked this
By all means because I have total control over their thoughts and hormones.
motherinNH
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:48 PM

My 13 almost 14 year old  just doesn't care about dating your girl. Now my 7 year old is a totally different story! Tell your girls to stop coming over

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)