Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You all may be seeing me around a lot less

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:20 PM
  • 67 Replies
3 moms liked this

I have started playing WoW again.

It has been awhile. So, I need to focus.  

I know you will miss me when I am gone.

Who plays and wants to share their Battle tag?

by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:22 PM
DH used to play that. Will your DH be a WoW widower?
mary716
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:23 PM
I dropped wow and went to a private server that is only Vanilla. OMG soooooo much more fun!
engel
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:24 PM
I am super jealous! I miss WoW sooo bad, but Panda totally turned me off. :(
Happy Camping! :D
cheekacheeka
by Emerald Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:27 PM
I play at night mostly. Just come harrass people while waiting for raid/dungeon queues like I do!
I'll PM you my email and you can add me if you like.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:28 PM

Evil! pure evil!! tears families apart! NOOO.

My work got new shirts promoting the wow movie coming out this summer and we have to wear them instead of our regular work shirts. I told my manager i'm boycotting because it's so awful and breaks up families. he almost believed me but i couldn't let him think it was truly against my personal beliefs. i think he still isn't sure about it though. He'll be relieved when i go to work this week and wear it. but i'm not gonna like it!! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:28 PM
I'm not a WoW fan. I do play FFXIV though.
mary716
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:30 PM
I've been playing since it first hit the market, it doesn't tear apart families. That's like saying anyone who drinks a glass of wine a night is ruining their life. SMH.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Evil! pure evil!! tears families apart! NOOO.My work got new shirts promoting the wow movie coming out this summer and we have to wear them instead of our regular work shirts. I told my manager i'm boycotting because it's so awful and breaks up families. he almost believed me but i couldn't let him think it was truly against my personal beliefs. i think he still isn't sure about it though. He'll be relieved when i go to work this week and wear it. but i'm not gonna like it!! 

theboyfactory
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Nah, I work too much and like sleep.

Quoting Danesmommy1: DH used to play that. Will your DH be a WoW widower?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:34 PM
Okay
Bye
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:35 PM
My husband and his friend played for awhile but they recently stopped. I think they are waiting for an expansion pack or something that comes out this summer. He was guild master for awhile and there was crazy drama with a few of the players. He has met some nice people though. We have access to one of his online friend's movie servers and another friend is in network security and helped him fix something with one of our computers. He is good about setting limits with it though,limiting the raiding to a few nights a week where it won't impact our home life.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)