Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my sil was just arrested!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies

my sil was walking around the neighborhood with their new puppy and the guy that raped her 8 years ago started stalking her(this is all from my brother btw) the guy followed her back to their house (he knew where they lived so it wouldnt have made a difference) and slammed her up against their garage....my sil stabbed the guy in the neck repeatedly before my brother could even go out the front gate.....hopefully their security system caught the whole thing and my sil is released soon......idk why the police would even arrest her honestly. this guy has been to jail so many times and raped so many girls its not even funny. it was self defense, she was understandably terrified

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2016 at 12:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 12:09 AM
Was she arrested or detained? There is a difference. Sometimes they just need to figure shit out. I hope everything turns out ok.
dandynorm
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 12:10 AM
I sincerely hope she is released. I hope the DA chooses not to file charges. And if they do, I hour she is acquitted.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 12:10 AM
Well there is self defense and then attempted murder ... Why not stab him once to remove the threat?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 12:12 AM
Did she kill him? I hope so. Losers like that need to be off the streets. I hope she gets released soon.
Mrs.Wilk32
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 12:12 AM
This. Although, I'm sure it's easy to react differently when you're actually in this situation.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Well there is self defense and then attempted murder ... Why not stab him once to remove the threat?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 12:14 AM
Why is he free if he has raped so many girls?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 12:15 AM

well when handcuffs are put on you and youre taken to the station thats being arrested.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Was she arrested or detained? There is a difference. Sometimes they just need to figure shit out. I hope everything turns out ok.

J.Squared
by Mrs. Ackles on Mar. 30, 2016 at 12:15 AM

Hopefully she is released soon if it all played out the way you say in your OP. I couldnt imagine if my ex tried that shit... 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 12:16 AM

you realize you do weird things when you are extremely afraid right?

Quoting Anonymous 3: Well there is self defense and then attempted murder ... Why not stab him once to remove the threat?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 12:16 AM

im pretty sure she did

Quoting Anonymous 4: Did she kill him? I hope so. Losers like that need to be off the streets. I hope she gets released soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)