Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i would be upset also

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

My ds just got home from a trip to Bulgaria. he was visibly upset when i picked him up from the airport and wouldnt talk about what happened. he finally opened up to me and said while him and his friends were backpacking in the mountains they found a woman so infected from severe wounds to her body she convulsed if they even touched her. she was their age and was attacked in her village because she had a birthmark in the shape of an animal paw print, thats all they got out of her before she passed out. my ds is afraid that when the ambulance took her to the hospital that the doctors were going to kill her. she was banished from her village for a birthmark, a damn birthmark.

my ds's dad says he needs to get over it, it was just some random girl...smh i would be upset also!

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2016 at 12:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Austinsmom35
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 12:17 AM
That's horrible. Any normal, sane person would be affected by that.
mommy404204
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 12:19 AM
That is very sad. I'm sorry your son had to see that and sad for that poor woman. Unfortunately in undeveloped countries that happens sometimes. Your husband needs to be more sympathetic to what your son has seen. Hopefully over time and maybe with your help he can deal with what he witnessed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 12:22 AM

i had no idea....i mean i knew it was different but to try and kill someone over a birthmark?

Quoting mommy404204: That is very sad. I'm sorry your son had to see that and sad for that poor woman. Unfortunately in undeveloped countries that happens sometimes. Your husband needs to be more sympathetic to what your son has seen. Hopefully over time and maybe with your help he can deal with what he witnessed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:41 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:45 PM
Oh 😱
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)