Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So livid,am I in the wrong?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
My husband was away working for a while. Longest we've ever been apart. In that time I relocated us back to our home state where I was with our four year old daughter for a few weeks. We visited family, etc. Etc. Then my dh came here. We have talked about another baby but wanted to wait until September. Welll the day he got back, I got pregnant. 10000% its my husbands. I didn't have sex with anyone else so. 2nd time we had unprotected sex since our DD and I get pregnant. I track my ovulation like crazy already so I suspected I could be and started testing as soon as I could. I got some negatives but at 2 weeks pregnant I got a positive on the digital pt that shows how manys weeks etc. It did in fact say 1-2 weeks as I was. We went ahead and told dhs mom, and now she is saying it's not my husbands baby that there's no way we could find out that early and that she heard on facebook I was pregnant by someone else. I DONT EVEN HAVE FACEBOOK!!!! The fact she has the nerve to even say that blows my mind and I'm extremely mad and hurt by it. I haven't talked to her, nor has dh, and we've not taken our DD over there. Dh is just as mad as I am, if not even more. She is upset with us now saying I shouldn't keep him away from his family if I loved him, and that ots not good for dd keeping her away. My husband is choosing to not speak to her or see her, I'm not forcing him to do anything, I mean considering she is bashing his wife it should be understandable. Plus our daughter doesn't even like going over there, so I doubt she will be phased. Why would I want my DD around someone who clearly has incorrect opinions and is denying my dh his child? I'm not going 8 more months dealing with it. I'm seriously debating on the non-invasive prenatal DNA test. Its insane. This woman. I told my mom and she just laughed about the situation and usually I'm the one with the bat shit crazy mom.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2016 at 12:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 12:42 AM
On mobile, maybe horrible grammar/spelling.
couture-mommy
by 8.21.1831 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 12:43 AM
Fuck her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 12:48 AM
2 moms liked this

Nope, you are not in the wrong, your monster-in-law is.

Your husband totally deserves praise for defending you and ignoring her, too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 12:52 AM
Not in the wrong, sounds like you all should steer clear.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 12:55 AM

I'd be done with her. What a bitch!

WickedOpal
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 12:56 AM

When your crazy Mom thinks someone is crazy, you should stay away because they are beyond nuts!  JS

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 12:56 AM
I wouldn't bother with the test. She'll probably say you faked it. Screw her.
maecntpntz219
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 12:58 AM
This

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Nope, you are not in the wrong, your monster-in-law is.

Your husband totally deserves praise for defending you and ignoring her, too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 12:59 AM

You're not in the wrong at all. She is getting just what she deserves. Don't talk to her at all just ignore all calls and texts or any other message forms she uses. If you have to go actually block her numbers from your phone then there won't even be any nasty voice mails from her. 

Kenre
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:00 AM
Don't jeopardize the baby for her. If you want then get it done after birth. Jist tell her to fly a kite off a short pier into shark infested water.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)