Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DH thinks its stupid....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
That I do bigger cleaning projects at night. We moved into a new house a few weeks ago and our walk in closets are a mess. So while he was at work and after the kids went to bed I started organizing them. Its easier for me to do organizing projects when the kids aren't stuck up my ass.

So since its stupid that I do projects late at night he can organize his closet on his own during the day when he thinks it's not stupid.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kenre
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:07 AM
I learned from my older sister that all cleaning was done at night after the kids went to bed. I used to get up every night and clean the whole night. She still does, too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
J.Squared
by Mrs. Ackles on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:08 AM

I always find myself doing things late at night. Same reasons. It's impossible to do anything when the kids are up. 

redheadtmk
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:08 AM
I love cleaning at night. I always do stuff, except vacuuming, at night. There is no wrong time
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:08 AM
For me it's easier to do things like this. I have 3 year old twin boys who get into everything if I do it the other way around lol

Quoting Kenre: I learned from my older sister that all cleaning was done at night after the kids went to bed. I used to get up every night and clean the whole night. She still does, too.
Ted1242
by I'm listening. on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:10 AM
I don't do it at night to keep them out of my hair but I for some reason always have more energy at night to do it.
piperhalliwell1
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:11 AM
3 moms liked this
What's that saying I saw on FB? Cleaning while the kids are awake is like eating oreos while brushing your teeth...
Ryansmom2004
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:16 AM
I always cleaned while my son was taking a nap. I couldn't clean the sliding glass doors while he was awake. If he saw me cleaning them he would walk right over and put his hands all over them. If I cleaned them while he was sleeping they stayed clean for weeks.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:18 AM
I always clean at night. I work during the day and tidy the house before we go to bed. My husband works evenings and I enjoy cleaning alone. On Friday nights I do a weekly deep cleaning. It helps keep me busy while I try to stay awake waiting for my husband to get home. I also do it because then there are no chores for us to do over the weekend.
Keara20
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:20 AM
That's when I do stuff like that too, my kids would be into everything g or up my ass the whole time and I would t be able to do anything.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Why does he even care if he's not there? I could maybe see him thinking it stupid if you kept him up all night but why does it matter when you choose to clean? First world problems for sure.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)