Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is this odd?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies
I hate myself, I hate my life, and most of all I hate feeling "hateful". I have decided that I really have nothing to lose since I'm already miserable, I mean when you are at rock bottom where can you go but up? I'm loosing weight to finally get to a size I want, bleaching my teeth, going platinum blonde, and trying out some new make-up. Yes I'm reinventing myself...is that odd?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:23 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:25 AM
Bump
J.Squared
by Mrs. Ackles on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:27 AM
1 mom liked this

making yourself feel better is a great first step

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:27 AM
Odd? No. Be careful though, some people get caught up constantly changing themselves only to never be happy and want more change. Embrace the things you do love about yourself and be healthy in the changes you make
jws120567
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:27 AM

There's nothing wong with doing what you need to in order to feel better about yourself.  You're tired of feeling badly about yourself, so you're choosing to go in the right direction, and I commend you for that!  Not everyone is brave enough make that effort.  Go you!! 

tclaurend
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:28 AM
I would maybe see a counselor. It's great to make changes you wish to see in yourself, but it's not likely to make you love yourself. Hugs!
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:28 AM
Hope you feel better!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you!

Quoting jws120567:

There's nothing wong with doing what you need to in order to feel better about yourself.  You're tired of feeling badly about yourself, so you're choosing to go in the right direction, and I commend you for that!  Not everyone is brave enough make that effort.  Go you!! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:33 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm bipolar and working on my mental health as well as making these new changes. I know that weight loss isn't a cure all but I think taking better care of myself and feeling good about myself couldn't hurt. I've been really sad and I want to feel....good.

Quoting tclaurend: I would maybe see a counselor. It's great to make changes you wish to see in yourself, but it's not likely to make you love yourself. Hugs!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:35 AM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)