Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

he's really starting to irritate me

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
Dh and I are in the process of moving and lately dh is just riding my last nerve.

The other day, I went to pack up all the vases and decorative pieces. I noticed my green vase was missing. I asked dh and first he claimed he accidentally threw it away. So I said I was going to go dig it out of our trash can. Than he admitted to breaking it which is why he threw it away. But he then lied again saying it doesn't matter because he bought it at the dollar store. I called him out on it saying that my uncle and his wife bought it for me when I had Ds. It wasn't no damn dollar store vase either. But I let it go. Still pissed but whatever.

Then tonight, dh was making egg salad. I made him a dozen eggs just for him. But what does he use instead? The personalized eggs our son made for his grandma who is going to be here tomorrow. It was the first time he ever spelled out grandma and it just so happen to be on those eggs... Dh didn't realize he pissed me off because I didn't see it until after he went to bed but uuuugh I am just livid that he could be soo careless and I guarantee he's going to lie about it tomorrow which will just piss me off more.

What should I do??
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:46 AM
Divorce.
TurtleMami
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:48 AM
Take a mini vacation.
Meltabaka
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:52 AM
2 moms liked this
Kill him... It's the only thing to do after the egg incident!
Damali0812
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:57 AM

pelt him with raw eggs

kristinm87
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:57 AM
1 mom liked this
This. Remember to make it look like an accident though. Maybe like he choked on egg salad...

Quoting Meltabaka: Kill him... It's the only thing to do after the egg incident!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 2:26 AM
Get over it. First world problems ...
amje
by Maynard's Bitch on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:20 AM
Well, first things first: beat the lying out of him. When that problem's fixed, move on to the next biggest issue. It'll take some time, but even old dogs can learn new tricks. Sometimes it just takes physically violent reinforcement instead of positive reinforcement. Have fun with it!
StoicLife
by Katerina on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:23 AM
Pick your battles...
blessed107
by Diamond Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:31 AM
Good grief! He's human, he made a mistake with the eggs.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)