Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Entitled (rant/vent)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
Living with my sister has really made me hate my own.

My sister lost her pregnancy about a week and a half ago. I've had 3 miscarriages since I had my first child I have been supportive and sympathetic but have encouraged her to grieve properly I.e. don't scream at your 3 living breathing children that it's their fault and they're assholes etc.

We were talking tonight about the treatment she got at the hospital when she went in for her d&c. She thinks that she was priority #1. The doctor was busy delivering a baby via c section.

We live in a reservation, the hospital we use us on "white people land" as her man calls it. The hospital uses its own doctors before ever calling in tribal no matter what.

She thinks that her miscarriage is higher priority over a csection because she was bleeding heavily no hemmorage and they shouldn't go by protocol.

Her co-workers are telling her she should have gone to the hospital an hour away when her blood pressure was already dropping. She says oh I would have been high priority they know us our DD had two stints there...... That was 6 years ago and it was a living child. News flash you woulda wasted time driving not being stabilized probably had such low BP ID be stuck with your 3 kids who you didn't want to go anywhere and I ended up watching and entertaining your friends you called to "help" me which only made the shit hit the fan at home!

She hasn't been even taking care if her kids since and her man is treating her like an invalid. She's letting him and they're going psycho over a miscarriage. Heeeelllllllooooo you have 3 living breathing healthy kids something someone would die to have and spend thousands to have and still don't have. But they can't see past the "trauma" of sitting in the er waiting for an open or to do her d&c.

Rant over
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WickedOpal
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:51 AM

Well, some people are just crazy, so...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:54 AM
She was 8 weeks named the fetus if she passed it naturally she was gonna bury it in the backyard..... So far they have 6 tattoo ideas drawn out Im to the point I won't leave my 7 month old with her for more than 30 minutes and her kids must be awake and present

Quoting WickedOpal:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:55 AM
Everybody grieves differently
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:56 AM
Telling a 3,6,and 7 year old they're assholes and its their fault she lost the baby and not taking care if them it's abuse. I've called cps, because I live here and I feed and bathe them they wont step in.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Everybody grieves differently
WickedOpal
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:58 AM

Time to move.

Quoting Anonymous 1: She was 8 weeks named the fetus if she passed it naturally she was gonna bury it in the backyard..... So far they have 6 tattoo ideas drawn out Im to the point I won't leave my 7 month old with her for more than 30 minutes and her kids must be awake and present
Quoting WickedOpal:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 2:00 AM
I'm trying our landlord wants me to pay my half of the rent up until the lease is up so 6 months. I don't have that kinda money right now. 6x350.00

Quoting WickedOpal:

Time to move.

Quoting Anonymous 1: She was 8 weeks named the fetus if she passed it naturally she was gonna bury it in the backyard..... So far they have 6 tattoo ideas drawn out Im to the point I won't leave my 7 month old with her for more than 30 minutes and her kids must be awake and present

Quoting WickedOpal:

Kenre
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 2:00 AM
I'm with you. Been there and seen that. Just breathe and remember that you can't change them. I just roll my eyes at my sister and continue on with my life. I'd probably kick them out, too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 2:01 AM
1 mom liked this
If you are willing to leave your own child in her supervision for any amount of time you are not that concerned ...

Quoting Anonymous 1: Telling a 3,6,and 7 year old they're assholes and its their fault she lost the baby and not taking care if them it's abuse. I've called cps, because I live here and I feed and bathe them they wont step in.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 2:01 AM

What's it like to live on a reservation?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 2:05 AM
I can't help I have to work and we all work crazy shifts it's better now that we have her man's sister here 24/7 she sits with baby in the living room but that's only 5 more weeks she's recovering from haha kinda funny but a csection. So after that I hope he will be accepted at Headstart and I can breathe.

Quoting Anonymous 2: If you are willing to leave your own child in her supervision for any amount of time you are not that concerned ...

Quoting Anonymous 1: Telling a 3,6,and 7 year old they're assholes and its their fault she lost the baby and not taking care if them it's abuse. I've called cps, because I live here and I feed and bathe them they wont step in.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)