Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Vacation Ideas

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies

Looking for some suggestions for a vacation on the second week of may for a single mother and a 3 year old toddler.  

Location is not an issue as long as it's in the continental USA

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MissTuree
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Anything you would enjoy doing since he/she won't remember it. I've travelled all over with my son since he was a baby and until he was old enough to remember it really didn't matter where we went as long as I was enjoying myself he did too. What I focused on was visiting cities I never had before. Exploring doesn't require an age limit.
amje
by Maynard's Bitch on Mar. 30, 2016 at 4:56 AM
Perfect answer!😄

Quoting MissTuree: Anything you would enjoy doing since he/she won't remember it. I've travelled all over with my son since he was a baby and until he was old enough to remember it really didn't matter where we went as long as I was enjoying myself he did too. What I focused on was visiting cities I never had before. Exploring doesn't require an age limit.
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:13 AM

what do you like to do ? would you prefer Beach ? city where you can explore museums and such ? cabin in the woods ?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:15 AM
A beach would be nice. I'm thinking myrtle beach but I'm not sure it's warm enough to swim there in may

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

what do you like to do ? would you prefer Beach ? city where you can explore museums and such ? cabin in the woods ?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:23 AM
Great wolf lodge
LeftieX
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:29 AM
Go to myrtle beach if you want, just get s hotel with a pool. Water won't be warm. Have you ever travelled with a kid before?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:30 AM
Yes. I took him on a cruise but I had family with me. This will be our first solo trip

Quoting LeftieX: Go to myrtle beach if you want, just get s hotel with a pool. Water won't be warm. Have you ever travelled with a kid before?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:31 AM
What's your budget and what state do you live in?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:33 AM
Rochester ny. No budget. Just don't want a flight more than 4 hours

Quoting Anonymous 3: What's your budget and what state do you live in?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:33 AM
Lido Key would be warm enough to swim, but you would need to rent a car. There is Mote Marine, Selby Botanical Gardens and the Ringling Museum all close by.

Quoting Anonymous 1: A beach would be nice. I'm thinking myrtle beach but I'm not sure it's warm enough to swim there in may

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)