Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I knew it wouldn't end well

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 35 Replies

Aww it went poof. The thread of the mom who's daughter acted like a runway model. Guess she didn't like being told to not hit her kid in the mouth.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
curvygurl1912
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:52 AM

Fucking moron. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:54 AM

Not the brightest move.

Quoting curvygurl1912:

Fucking moron. 

Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 2:03 AM
Missed it
Kenre
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 2:04 AM
Missed it. Time for bed!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amje
by Maynard's Bitch on Mar. 30, 2016 at 4:33 AM
I always miss the good shit.😠
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 4:42 AM

She popped her daughter in the mouth for what came out of her little skank mouth.  The little girl carries herself like a grown woman and she asked her grown uncle " you want it", or some foul shit like that.  Her mom reacted right.  Kids need to keep their big mouth shut if that is the kind of things they are saying to adult men.  No wonder there is so much molestation going on, some moms ignore it, just like the kids say, "my mom knew and did not a damed thing about it".   The little girl is 7, she knows damed well that is inappriopiate to say to a man, the little.....................  I would have popped her ass too.

eadyT
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 4:49 AM
1 mom liked this
She might have deserved to get her little mouth popped for saying such a thing.
That's NOT, in no way shape or form why a grown man would molest a child.
ANY man who who would molest a little girl is a sick MOTHER FUCKER who needs to be put down!
Just like they're going to do to the sick bastard who raped and killed a little 17 month old little girl here in Indiana.
I suppose that little baby asked for it too though. Smdh

Quoting Anonymous 2:

She popped her daughter in the mouth for what came out of her little skank mouth.  The little girl carries herself like a grown woman and she asked her grown uncle " you want it", or some foul shit like that.  Her mom reacted right.  Kids need to keep their big mouth shut if that is the kind of things they are saying to adult men.  No wonder there is so much molestation going on, some moms ignore it, just like the kids say, "my mom knew and did not a damed thing about it".   The little girl is 7, she knows damed well that is inappriopiate to say to a man, the little.....................  I would have popped her ass too.

Marie207
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 4:53 AM

No that baby did not, but this little girl seemed to be asking, unless I can not read she asked a grown man' want it".  Also shut the hell  up and quit talking to me. You dont talk to grown ups like that I dont give a rats what the hell you have to say about it. 

Quoting eadyT: She might have deserved to get her little mouth popped for saying such a thing. That's NOT, in no way shape or form why a grown man would molest a child. ANY man who who would molest a little girl is a sick MOTHER FUCKER who needs to be put down! Just like they're going to do to the sick bastard who raped and killed a little 17 month old little girl here in Indiana. I suppose that little baby asked for it too though. Smdh
Quoting Anonymous 2:

702girly
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 4:55 AM
1 mom liked this

So you're just conveniently ignoring the fact that when a child behaves sexually towards an adult, it's a huge red flag that the child may be being sexually abused?

Or do you think sexually abused little girls need to be beaten for being sluts? Is that your logic?

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:03 AM

No, you are way off base. You don't get what I am saying.  I feel the uncle may try to do something to the little girl from the little girl talking inappropiate to an adult.  I don't know how else to word it, are you guys high or something you don't see that the cild should not talk like that.  I dont think the child is being molested, I think she will be if she keeps going around asking men that.   Do you get it now?  Let me answer for you, nope.  lol   That's ok don't try anymore.  Let your child talk like that to a grown man and see what you do, pop her ass.

Quoting 702girly:

So you're just conveniently ignoring the fact that when a child behaves sexually towards an adult, it's a huge red flag that the child may be being sexually abused?

Or do you think sexually abused little girls need to be beaten for being sluts? Is that your logic?

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)